Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: Great Pocono Arms and Military Show

Went on Saturday. Would pass on it.

(Monroe County)

Went saturday, picked up magpul forestock, Couple of AR tools, some other odds and ends but I actually shopped and looked more closely, saved $10 on the forestock and another $20 on each tool. One vendor had a printed magazine loading tool, he was printing them as he was demoing and selling them. It actually worked pretty well. I was a bit shocked that WWII Walther P38's were selling for $2.5k-$3k+. Might have looked around longer but had a cousins wedding down in Whitehouse NJ to attend.

(Monroe County)

I went Saturday too. Beautiful day to walk around through the open air garages with the tables. Lots of Mil-Surp (which I loved), ARs, and various parts/accessories. Mostly all long guns - very little in the way of pistols comparatively, which was disappointing. Ammo was way over priced - can still find cheaper online even at the current inflated market. i was also disappointed in the lack of military vehicles. The website made it seem like there would be lots, or at least more than a Hum-V, a motorized cargo cart, and a Blazer painted in camo.

As soon as I got to the first table, someone was buying a Brownell's M16A1 clone. They were asking $1200, but the guy got it for $1100+tax. If only i had only gotten out of my door a little earlier that morning and gotten there quicker, it might have been mine. Oh well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12