Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Default Re: Impeach Biden NOW

Double plus untrue
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Jefferson County)

Last thing we need is Harris as president. She would be more ruthless on gun control than Biden, and smart enough to get it done.

If we then impeach Harris, then we're stuck with Pelosi if a new VP isn't appointed in the meantime.

Of all the present options, gun owners are better off with Biden than the alternatives. Just make sure he loses in 2024 to a pro-gun candidate.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Bradford County)

I agree, I. no longer think impeaching Biden would be beneficial. He is such a moronic cluster fuck that he might as well be campaigning for Republican candidates for 2022 and 2024. Harris is just as craptastic really, but at least she knows how to turn on the old vacuum cleaner to get things she wants. What's Biden going to do, suck on an ice cream cone? Biden is already initiating HUGE levels of regret amongst the idiotic sheeple. I say let him keep idioting! About the worst he's done is the shitshow withdrawal and the southern border while everything else is - so far - just a bunch of fluff and stammering. In just over a year from now, I feel pretty confident the House and Senate are going to turn.

I'm sure this is all some huge anti-Trump, uniparty dealing. Guys like McConnell and half the R's in the Senate were probably so desperate to get rid of Trump, they worked out a deal to let the Alzheimer's patient win and not impeach him in return for knowing they're going to get Congress back in 2022. What's REALLY going to be interesting is what happens in 2024 because I think Trump's going to run again and short of JFK'ing his ass, I don't see how they're going to stop him.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Chester County)

As far as the next selection for President goes does it really make any difference? As long as the democrats can control the counting of votes your vote counts for nothing. Until Americans can wrest control of their government from the three letter intelligence agencies talking about who is President is like pissing in the wind.
    Last edited by JenniferG; September 8th, 2021 at 01:26 PM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    As far as the next selection for President goes does it really make any difference? As long as the democrats can can control the counting of votes your vote counts for nothing. Until Americans can wrest control of their government from the three letter intelligence agencies talking about who is President is like pissing in the wind.
    Right. Did people forget? Do they think it worked so well, they dont need to do it again?

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    Last thing we need is Harris as president. She would be more ruthless on gun control than Biden, and smart enough to get it done.

If we then impeach Harris, then we're stuck with Pelosi if a new VP isn't appointed in the meantime.

Of all the present options, gun owners are better off with Biden than the alternatives. Just make sure he loses in 2024 to a pro-gun candidate.
    Agreed...Democrat voters were so happy Biden won...let them suffer along with us.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post

Agreed insofar as the idiot survives that long. But he may not. At a certain point- which some reasonable people think we've passed already- it would be better to replace him on our terms, rather than letting the (D) mob use his death as a window to shoehorn in someone even worse.
    They even have minds but do not think. -Dov Fischer

(Bradford County)

Y'all can call me optimistic but I think 2020 was an outlier planned and conceived by BOTH sides just to get rid of Trump. 2022, I truly believe that there surely will still be cheating but too many eyes are going to be watching. Now 2024 may be a different story; if the uniparty can't figure out how to cut off Trump at the knees before he gets the nomination, he's either going to suffer an 'accident' or they're going to try to pull it off again, with (to my mind) uncertain results.

I really don't think that many actually expected the level of fraud which most likely occurred. 2024, EVERYONE is going to be watching.

And where is the god damn AZ audit?????????
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    Y'all can call me optimistic but I think 2020 was an outlier planned and conceived by BOTH sides just to get rid of Trump. 2022, I truly believe that there surely will still be cheating but too many eyes are going to be watching. Now 2024 may be a different story; if the uniparty can't figure out how to cut off Trump at the knees before he gets the nomination, he's either going to suffer an 'accident' or they're going to try to pull it off again, with (to my mind) uncertain results.

I really don't think that many actually expected the level of fraud which most likely occurred. 2024, EVERYONE is going to be watching.

And where is the god damn AZ audit?????????
    Everyone will be watching, but no one cares.
    It's like the looters who knew everyone was watching, they still did it because they know nothing will become of it.
    The Dems will just make the court system unavailable again and that will be the end of any recourse for election fraud.
    The Hostler

(Chester County)

Everyone assumes Trump will be the Republican nominee in 2024. The RNC won’t let that happen.

Ron DeSantis is a much better choice. He*s basically Trump, but is not a self-absorbed, narcissistic crybaby.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast