This is my understanding but I am open to correction if and where I am wrong.

Our election procedures are outlined in our State Constitution.

Act 77 election changes were passed in 2020 primarily due to the deadly chirus and ensuring that Pennsylvanians could vote. This Act is a violation or our State Constitution as it was not put to a vote by The People, as the curtailing of Wolf's emergency powers was. I do not know when they became aware that this was a violation. After The Act was passed and the primaries were held, the state's Republicans saw issues with it and passed legislation amending it. Changes passed straight down party lines, which Wolf vetoed. Somewhere it's legitimacy was challenged and SCOPA ruled against the challenge citing laches. I have something of an understanding of laches but am aware that most people never heard of it. I believe that the ruling was based on the fact that election 2020 was over and the the protest should have been brought before that election, primarily because they didn't want to deal with the mess. IMO, enough time did not lapse for laches to apply.

Fast forward to today: Act 77 is still in place and it is still a violation of our State Constitution. Can this not be challenged based on its continued violation of our Constitution? If so who would be the one to challenge it? I'd be more than happy to start a crowdfunding effort and contact a qualified attorney to handle this case.

How do we handle it when our legislators knowingly and willingly violate or Constitution then laugh in our faces?