Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PickingPA Guest

Default Re: Act 77 and Questions

The PA House is about to fall to the Democrats as they continue to work the mail-in scam, plucking off Republicans one at a time. Expect a D102 vs R101 shift of power.

Bryan Cutler, along with many other “republicans” put in place the mechanism to run Trump out of office and now it’s coming back to bite them, with Cutler about to lose his Speakership.

That will also mean we lose VERY VERY important committee chairs.

Cutler also was behind the Anti-Mastriano effort among House & Senate RINOs. Imagine the Republican Speaker of the House casting his vote for Shapiro. I’m fairly certain he did, along with others

PickingPA Guest

Walleye, I have an update about the lawsuit. I forgot to get back to you on that. I will do so when I get home from work

PickingPA Guest

Walleye, and anyone else interested in the lawsuit….

Walleye, you had asked me about this in one of the election related threads but I don’t remember which one it was.

The appeal had been filed to SCOTUS, and Justice Alito (PA is in his area) believes it has merit. He will be presenting it to The Court for consideration, however since we were chin deep in an election cycle it wasn’t going to happen before the general.

Don’t be surprised if Alito moves on it within the next 2 weeks. Unfortunately it won’t change past election results, but a ruling in favor of the plaintiffs would nullify future no-excuse mail in voting in PA until it is run through the Constitutional Amendment process as is required.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Walleye, and anyone else interested in the lawsuit*.

Walleye, you had asked me about this in one of the election related threads but I don*t remember which one it was.

The appeal had been filed to SCOTUS, and Justice Alito (PA is in his area) believes it has merit. He will be presenting it to The Court for consideration, however since we were chin deep in an election cycle it wasn*t going to happen before the general.

Don*t be surprised if Alito moves on it within the next 2 weeks. Unfortunately it won*t change past election results, but a ruling in favor of the plaintiffs would nullify future no-excuse mail in voting in PA until it is run through the Constitutional Amendment process as is required.
    Thanks. And should it be found not constitutional, are we supposed to not be pissed off about it?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Thanks. And should it be found not constitutional, are we supposed to not be pissed off about it?
    I’m still pissed off about it, regardless of the outcome. There were very few patriots in the General Assembly who voted no on this from the start, based on Constitutional conflict and reasonable assumptions of increased fraud. Those few were treated terribly by their Republican colleagues and specifically punished by “leadership” for bucking the system.

PickingPA Guest

Very VERY accurate, and why this needs to be stopped

PickingPA Guest

PA House is now 100-100 with 3 districts too close to call

2 in Bucks Co
    1 in Montgomery Co

Take a wild guess which party is going to “find” enough votes to squeak out 2 of those seats and take the majority… and thereby the Speakership?

PickingPA Guest

Lose the majority, lose the speakership AND committee chairs…..

That includes the House Judiciary Committee, Chaired by Rep Rob Kauffman, who has prevented democrats from getting gun control bills out of committee

(Bradford County)

Can you point to a site where we can keep up with this info? I'm not clear on where to find accurate info re: PA house and senate.

Even split with only three left to call downstate - that's some scary shit.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

PickingPA Guest

I’ll see if I can find a site. Possibly the generic PA election results page

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast