Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Act 77 and Questions

Quote Originally Posted by PASE717 View Post
    The PA Supreme Court... Puleeese.. Just another wing of the dems.. Let's hope the SCOTUS will properly address this with that lawsuit that's pending before them.
    This is correct, just like the none dated or signed ballots, which was subsequently overturned.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    This is correct, just like the none dated or signed ballots, which was subsequently overturned.
    Bingo!
    "If you're not catching flak, you're not over the target"

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PASE717 View Post
    The PA Supreme Court... Puleeese.. Just another wing of the dems.. Let's hope the SCOTUS will properly address this with that lawsuit that's pending before them.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    Then maybe it is time for the Republicans to do the same thing! I know it might mean Republican leadership might have to pull their heads out of their asses, but if the Democrats can use mail-in to their advantage so can Republicans!..Republicans have to give up the go along to get along idiocy! No matter what they do neither the media nor the Democrats will ever "like" them!

The problem is, I believe the mail-in voting scheme has it's headquarters in Filthadelphia.

Here's how I think the scheme works (at least partly). The Dems (left, commies, globalists, whatever you want to call them) have a well machined apparatus with their operatives in key places. They gain a list of rental properties in PA. They use that list to create mail in ballots for a person at that address. The person used is not the actual resident. I think they also create a few accounts for those people to gain some type of "legitimacy". I believe this because in 2020 and 2022, a few months prior to election, I received mail addressed to my address, with people's names who NEVER lived here, and who NEVER could have lived here (at least within the past 50 years). The place I rent was my landlords house--he grew up in the place I rent. He's at least 50 years old. His mother lived here. Then my mother. Then me. I've been here six years and have never received mail with my address, and another person's name on the mail (the exception is junk mail for my landlord, my mother, father, and my aunt...likely due to their names being used as contacts for other things). Again, in 2020 and 2024, I received mail for people who never lived here. One piece in 2020 was for Wolfgang Puck. It was from the PA Unemployment office. The other piece was in 2022 for a female. It was for a car loan (or something to do with a vehicle). It wasn't junk mail--it was something somebody would have needed. I remember Wolfgang's info because it stuck out to me.

So, the dems set up fake (or real) people as having an address in a rental. They create mail-in ballots for those rentals. The mail in ballots may go through the post office to get post marked, but they are intercepted prior to reaching an address. This would have to be co-ordinated. The ballots would have to reach a mail facility with an insider, and would all have to be processed at that facility (or, they could have a few facilities working for them). These ballots are then taken to some place where people fill them out, and they are dropped in drop boxes by the mules. They only use enough to assure a win. If caught, they could always use the excuse: "people move around a lot, and it's tough to keep track. We can assure you that we are doing the best we can. The fact that this was caught is proof our system is working"

It would take a bit of people to organize--the dems have that. To pull it off, it would only require a few people in key positions.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Wow!
    So, basically, Pennsylvania is now a lost state. The degenerate population in Filthadelphia is now going to control the state.
    They are all the front platers that were chased out NJ and NY and came here and voted to stew in the same pot of shit they created where they came from
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Chester County)

The problem is, I believe the mail-in voting scheme has it's headquarters in Filthadelphia.

Here's how I think the scheme works (at least partly). The Dems (left, commies, globalists, whatever you want to call them) have a well machined apparatus with their operatives in key places. They gain a list of rental properties in PA. They use that list to create mail in ballots for a person at that address. The person used is not the actual resident. I think they also create a few accounts for those people to gain some type of "legitimacy". I believe this because in 2020 and 2022, a few months prior to election, I received mail addressed to my address, with people's names who NEVER lived here, and who NEVER could have lived here (at least within the past 50 years). The place I rent was my landlords house--he grew up in the place I rent. He's at least 50 years old. His mother lived here. Then my mother. Then me. I've been here six years and have never received mail with my address, and another person's name on the mail (the exception is junk mail for my landlord, my mother, father, and my aunt...likely due to their names being used as contacts for other things). Again, in 2020 and 2024, I received mail for people who never lived here. One piece in 2020 was for Wolfgang Puck. It was from the PA Unemployment office. The other piece was in 2022 for a female. It was for a car loan (or something to do with a vehicle). It wasn't junk mail--it was something somebody would have needed. I remember Wolfgang's info because it stuck out to me.

So, the dems set up fake (or real) people as having an address in a rental. They create mail-in ballots for those rentals. The mail in ballots may go through the post office to get post marked, but they are intercepted prior to reaching an address. This would have to be co-ordinated. The ballots would have to reach a mail facility with an insider, and would all have to be processed at that facility (or, they could have a few facilities working for them). These ballots are then taken to some place where people fill them out, and they are dropped in drop boxes by the mules. They only use enough to assure a win. If caught, they could always use the excuse: "people move around a lot, and it's tough to keep track. We can assure you that we are doing the best we can. The fact that this was caught is proof our system is working"

It would take a bit of people to organize--the dems have that. To pull it off, it would only require a few people in key positions.
    I was told right here on this very forum that couldn't happen.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Lancaster County)

Wouldn't shock me at all.

This is why voting needs to be done in person, with an ID, and for one day only. Can't cheat as easy.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    They are all the front platers that were chased out NJ and NY and came here and voted to stew in the same pot of shit they created where they came from
    You assume they were chased out. I will now retire my tin foil back to the cabinet.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    NOPE! Act 77 was passed in 2019 before the pandemic. PA Supreme Court has ruled Act 77 legal.
    What are you disputing with your “NOPE!” ?

PA Supreme Court made CHANGES to the Act that passed out of the General Assembly…. Then when lawsuits regarding the unconstitutional nature reached them, they ruled in favor of the act that THEY changed. Ruling against the Commonwealth Court ruling that sided with the plaintiffs.

The case that has been appealed to SCOTUS rightly states that any substantial change to election law in PA must be done so through a Constitutional Amendment, which is a time consuming process that stretches over several sessions and is presented to the citizens in a ballot initiative. That DID NOT HAPPEN, so Act 77 was enacted unconstitutionally and should be stricken

Regardless of what was in Act 77, it’s implementation was unconstitutional because it is a substantial change of election law and that requires a Constitutional Amendment.

Supreme Court Justice Sam Alito currently holds the appeal and is reportedly in favor of having it be heard by the full Court. That determination is believed to be coming shortly.

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    What are you disputing with your *NOPE!* ?
    I'm disputing that the bill passed because of the plandemic. It was passed in Oct 2019 before the breakout covid breakout. Not because of. Neither Governor nor SCPA had ANY authority to change election law and ALL their action were UNCONSTITUTIONAL, whether Act 77 as passed was Constitutional or not! As I recall only Texas in their multi-state suit was such take to court and it was rebuffed by SCOTUS for lack of standing. Meanwhile as I understand it SCOTUS is reviewing ACT 77 in line with its validity under PA Constitution. BUT PA GOP still needs to pull its heads out of their asses and start acting like they want to win!

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast