Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Where have all the AKs gone? Subjective question, (Used guns un general) in PA a

Quote Originally Posted by McSull View Post
    I think the prices on AKs will drop, except for AKs in 556.
    One of the main draws as you stated was cheap ammo.
    Right. Just like what happens with Mosins.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Where have all the AKs gone? Subjective question, (Used guns un general) in PA a

I have 2 posted on here.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Imports from Russia were stopped a few years ago, feg (Hungarian) stopped importing rifles, tgi got in legal trouble I believe and stopped importing. Century ran out of cheap parts kits to hack together so they started building their substandard American made AK and at the same time all but stopped importing from Romania, and pissed off zastava. Now zastava set up shop in the US to import their guns but jacked their prices up. So that's what we're left with.

(Philadelphia County)

plenty at bunker gun shop and some at tanners in warminster, also some at claytons i believe... all same vicinity

i also am seeing more pop up on forums, "decided to fund another project" lol... and then they want covid prices pre-russian ban, nah we all know why it's for sale holmes.

i say keep'em btw... too much x39 and other calibers out there to just sit and the US was a very large market; someone will figure this out a la 'wardogs'

(Philadelphia County)

This thread really makes me miss my three hundred dollar Egyptian Maadi.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Columbia County)

I noticed Zastavas were starting to come down in price. They were into the mid $900 range . Now they appear to be north of $1K.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    plenty at bunker gun shop and some at tanners in warminster, also some at claytons i believe... all same vicinity

i also am seeing more pop up on forums, "decided to fund another project" lol... and then they want covid prices pre-russian ban, nah we all know why it's for sale holmes.

i say keep'em btw... too much x39 and other calibers out there to just sit and the US was a very large market; someone will figure this out a la 'wardogs'
    That run I don't get to do much as Im usually heading west Fridays Tanners is always a good shop,
    Bunker used to be a sad store until Chris got it and turned it around,
    I found another Arsenal Ak from 2002 which was one of the USA milled receivers, this weekend at a reasonable cost,
    Yes I like AKs,
    Yes I like ARs,
    Yes I like HK 93s.
    I like my M70ab2s
    And the Garand,
    They are all my friends,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12