Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Franklin County)

Default Re: GOA Alert: Jake Corman Attacks Doug Mastriano

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    Val, for those of us within Mastrianos district, would it be worth bringing a class action suit against Corman for denial of senatorial representation?
    Setting aside the fact that Mastriano's constituents are taking a hit, I haven't seen a single indication that Corman lacked the legal authority (presumably linked backed to a Constitutional power, rather than just a senate "rule"). If that were incorrect, I'm sure Mastriano would be the first one latching onto that claim.

If my assumption is accurate, I'd think it would be very hard to prevail in suing an elected official for exercising a legitimate power of their position.

If I'm wrong, I'd love to see actual citations showing why.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    I don't know enough about Corman and his history to judge his actions, but I have been increasingly concerned that Mastriano is edging closer and closer to being like Sidney Powell and Mike Lindell. His been doing a LOT of talking, then falling back on very vague, unspecified "the system" excuses when there's no follow through, also tossing in a few Bible verses to keep his hard right base riled up.

I'm a Christian. I would never judge the state of another man's soul, but with every passing day, Doug seems to be relying on his prior service and his faith as the reasons everyone should rally round him, and not the things he's doing, or at least trying to do as a Senator. The failures would be much easier to accept if there were clear concise explanations about what went on.

I know politics is a dirty business. I don't doubt that all Ds and many Rs actively work against those that would solidify and expand our rights and try to insure integrity in the system. When that happens, I want names and dirty details, so I can then actively work against those who are in opposition.
    This ^^^^^^^

We want to see the investigation done properly and charges brought. Kabuki theater shows are a dime a dozen.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    This ^^^^^^^

We want to see the investigation done properly and charges brought. Kabuki theater shows are a dime a dozen.
    I just want to finally see the kraken.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    I just want to finally see the kraken.
    She's over here, making a mess out of my chest freezer and acting like washing a load of laundry is hard work.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    Mensch's reply (not positive):
    Thank you for sharing this. He obviously missed the point of the communication with this response. Nevertheless, the fact that he responded to you shows that we are getting to them. Mensch got a lot of email from GOA members and supporters over the last few days.
    Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH | Pennsylvania Director, Gun Owners of America | 703-321-8585

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Done. Who the hell is Cornan to put another senator out of business completely at at his Harrisburg office?
    That's the point, yes. This should not be allowed and would not happen in other states, In PA, the Caucus controls this.
    Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH | Pennsylvania Director, Gun Owners of America | 703-321-8585

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    This ^^^^^^^

Everyone does. The Audit the Vote people are furious at Jake Corman. He's in hot water. A primary may be coming his way.

(Chester County)

Thanks, I did it, but I'm sure it'll fall on deaf ears as Carolyn T. Comitta is my state senator.
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." — Thomas Paine

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by vfinnell View Post
    That's the point, yes. This should not be allowed and would not happen in other states, In PA, the Caucus controls this.
    Going to be interesting as to what 2 faced Baker will have to say.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123