Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: GOA Alert: Jake Corman Attacks Doug Mastriano

Mensch's reply (not positive):

Dear Roy,
    Thanks for your note. Honestly, Sen Mastriano*s military background was not, and should never be, a consideration in how he handles his legislative responsibilities. I too am a veteran, but I am much more concerned over Mastrianos* ineptitude at moving his legislative responsibilities forward. Originally the responsibility for the audit was assigned to the Senate Intergovernmental Operations Committee chaired by Sen. Mastriano. However, after much delay and inaction, but with much politicizing and self aggrandizing by the committee chairman (Mastriano), the responsibility was moved to the Local Government Committee chaired by Senator Dush. Each of these committees has the authority to vote actions, including subpoenas, to move the audit forward, but I do not serve on either committee. The committee chairs have authority over the actions of their committees, if they wish to exercise that authority. We believe Senator Dush will efficiently and effectively move the audit forward.

Sincerely,

Bob Mensch
    Senator, 24th District
    Majority Caucus Chair

(Delaware County)

This tin horn should be reminded that I may not be able to vote, or not vote, for him, my Money is good across district lines.
    I'll send what I can to Whoever is running against him.
    Our brethren are already in the Field, why stand we here Idle?
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Franklin County)

I don't know enough about Corman and his history to judge his actions, but I have been increasingly concerned that Mastriano is edging closer and closer to being like Sidney Powell and Mike Lindell. He's been doing a LOT of talking, then falling back on very vague, unspecified "the system" excuses when there's no follow through, also tossing in a few Bible verses to keep his hard right base riled up.

I'm a Christian. I would never judge the state of another man's soul, but with every passing day, Doug seems to be relying on his prior service and his faith as the reasons everyone should rally round him, and not the things he's doing, or at least trying to do as a Senator. The failures would be much easier to accept if there were clear concise explanations about what went on.

I know politics is a dirty business. I don't doubt that all Ds and many Rs actively work against those that would solidify and expand our rights and try to insure integrity in the system. When that happens, I want names and dirty details, so I can then actively work against those who are in opposition.
    Last edited by gnbrotz; August 27th, 2021 at 03:55 PM. Reason: spelling
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    I don't know enough about Corman and his history to judge his actions, but I have been increasingly concerned that Mastriano is edging closer and closer to being like Sidney Powell and Mike Lindell. His been doing a LOT of talking, then falling back on very vague, unspecified "the system" excuses when there's no follow through, also tossing in a few Bible verses to keep his hard right base riled up.

I'm a Christian. I would never judge the state of another man's soul, but with every passing day, Doug seems to be relying on his prior service and his faith as the reasons everyone should rally round him, and not the things he's doing, or at least trying to do as a Senator. The failures would be much easier to accept if there were clear concise explanations about what went on.

I know politics is a dirty business. I don't doubt that all Ds and many Rs actively work against those that would solidify and expand our rights and try to insure integrity in the system. When that happens, I want names and dirty details, so I can then actively work against those who are in opposition.
    I wouldn*t worry about another man*s soul sir*worry about your own. As far as this game is concerned, you should be guided by the spirit and turn your back on this rigged game. There is no political remedy for this putrid situation. I voted for Mr. Trump, but I wouldn*t trust anyone in the political arena. I don*t believe for a second that this election was stolen from any of the candidates. I believe it was stolen from us. In my opinion, Mr. Trump knew exactly what was going on*he plays both sides of the fence*so does Mastriano.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    put his name on the list of traitors
    Wait! Do we have a list? I want to add to it.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I emailed Corman directly and copied Mastriano but I have the feeling he has a filter in place for messages outside his district.

My message to him received an autoreply to use his form on his webpage to contact him instead, even mentioning that he gets to many messages outside of his district.

I used the form too.

I doubt either email reached his office.

I'll do this one too since this one goes to my Senator.
    Yes, Corman's office uses the webform and our email system is capable of using that form to send the message. We restrict to constituent mail only so as to not send him messages outside of his district. But, Corman got a different message from his constituents than the rest of the Senate. It was much more direct and confrontational.
    Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH | Pennsylvania Director, Gun Owners of America | 703-321-8585

(Wayne County)

Done. Who the hell is Cornan to put another senator out of business completely at at his Harrisburg office?

Quote Originally Posted by BobFromBucks View Post
    Wait! Do we have a list? I want to add to it.
    they have lists why shouldn't we?
    wait...
    You mean you Haven't been keeping a list?
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    they have lists why shouldn't we?
    wait...
    You mean you Haven't been keeping a list?
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Franklin County)

Val, for those of us within Mastrianos district, would it be worth bringing a class action suit against Corman for denial of senatorial representation?
    The Hostler

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast