Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Philadelphia Drive-By

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    I caught the missle charge for throwing snowballs at cars when i was a kid.
    Good grief.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Chester County)

How does shooting into the air from a vehicle translate into shooting a projectile into a vehicle?
    Last edited by str8shooter; August 23rd, 2021 at 01:02 PM.
    You are a straight white man. You don't get to be the victim, sweetie.

(Delaware County)

My butt cheeks were puckered for four years while one of my daughters attended Temple.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    My butt cheeks were puckered for four years while one of my daughters attended Temple.
    Me too brother! I recall the night Trump won ( the first time he won), my daughter was living at The View, right across the street from Temple PD*s building. She called because they were burning cars on Broad Street. I told her if it gets bad, run across the street and stay in the cops building. She leaned out her window, sent us a pic. The cowards had pulled a van up the steps and blockaded their door and were hiding inside!

She moved to the 1600 block of Bouvier St the next semester to a rear, basement room in a six bedroom unit. A little safer. NOT!
    Now she is a nurse in DC, and lives in a high rise apartment right across the street from the National*s Ball Park. Yeah. The one with all the gunfire. It*s ok though, she*s safe, vacationing in Mexico right now. I swear she*s trying to give me a heart attack.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    Me too brother! I recall the night Trump won ( the first time he won), my daughter was living at The View, right across the street from Temple PD*s building. She called because they were burning cars on Broad Street. I told her if it gets bad, run across the street and stay in the cops building. She leaned out her window, sent us a pic. The cowards had pulled a van up the steps and blockaded their door and were hiding inside!

She moved to the 1600 block of Bouvier St the next semester to a rear, basement room in a six bedroom unit. A little safer. NOT!
    Now she is a nurse in DC, and lives in a high rise apartment right across the street from the National*s Ball Park. Yeah. The one with all the gunfire. It*s ok though, she*s safe, vacationing in Mexico right now. I swear she*s trying to give me a heart attack.
    Ha, yeah. That same daughter did a Masters while selected to join Teach for America. They sent her to East New York in Brooklyn. I made the mistake of looking it up...had the highest violent crime rate of any police district in all the five boroughs of NYC! Later, she moved back to Philly...Point Breeze, and took a job as a teacher/administrator at a charter school...in Germantown. Ugh! Thank God she decided to shake things up last year and move south to Charleston, SC before crime really exploded in the city. There was a someone robbed, shot and killed a few weeks ago just down the block from her former residence.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Did 3 yrs at Temple....thank goodness I commuted and knew a bunch of cops in the area..

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    propulsion of missiles into occupied vehicles
    Missile Propeller would be a good screenname for a Noob. Avatar's already selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12