Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Dunham's selling state restricted guns in PA - 10 round Taurus TX22 for example

Jesus. May as well call his mother a whore while you're beating him up for alerting you of something to beware of.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Berks County)

Default Re: Dunham's selling state restricted guns in PA - 10 round Taurus TX22 for example

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Jesus. May as well call his mother a whore while you're beating him up for alerting you of something to beware of.
    Why, is she going out at night in short denim skirts and red high heels, then returning at the break of dawn?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Delaware County)

Happened to me when I got my TX22 out at Sportsman*s Warehouse near Harrisburg. I noticed it when he brought it out for me to see and he then went in the back and switched out the magazines for me. I ordered 4 more magazines from Taurus. I got them on sale I believe for $14.00 a piece. They were selling them in packs of 2.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Bucks County)

I'm guessing that Dunhams HQ is not willing to take the risk of accidentally selling a gun with a larger mag in a restricted state, so they only buy the restricted ones. Probably don't pay enough to their employees to get someone they trust to have a system in place to accomplish the task.

(Bucks County)

I didn’t call his mother anything. I read what he wrote, and accepted for fact that he paid attention in grade school and actually learned the English language. If he had said, “ Dunhams is selling ‘other state’ restricted guns in PA”, well that would have been correct.
    I wasn’t trying to be a grammar Nazi, I merely understood what he wrote. It’s not my fault he wrote something other than what he meant. Now knowing what he meant, yes, that would suck to buy a gun and get sub-standard accompanying equipment.

(Allegheny County)

No idea what you are saying. I knew what he meant when I read the thread title.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Why, is she going out at night in short denim skirts and red high heels, then returning at the break of dawn?
    Do ya know her?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    I think he's pissed he got the 10 round fascist model magazine mandated by the communist controlled states when he expected the freedom loving goodness of the 16 round magazine which SHOULD be the Pennsylvania default.

Buyer be ware indeed.
    YES, EXACTLY what I meant! And a warning to others: carefully check what you're getting from Dunham's.

(Allegheny County)

"I got them on sale I believe for $14.00 a piece. They were selling them in packs of 2."

I just WISH I could get mags now for that price! If anyone knows of a similar deal, please let me know.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by mrat View Post
    Do ya know her?
    He couldn*t afford her**..
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast