Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Nice store and new range

Driving to the lake and the cabin I have been watching a re-located gun shop add on a new range.

This Saturday I stopped in at Survival Trail 'Guns N Gear' Right on Rt. 611 in Pipersville.

Their inventory was extensive and they made the purchase process painless as I joked how it was 42 years since I purchased anything from a gun shop.

The new range seemed to be getting popular it is the right thing in the right place.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Nice store and new range

last time i was in there (before the range was built), the owner was really nasty with a customer that brought a gun in for sale (i patiently waited to purchase a holster while he tried to jew down the guy for over 5 minutes, he got nasty when the guy wouldnt sell it to him for the super lowball offer he made and told him to get out of there ), saw how he treated the guy, put the holster down and walked out, havent been back since. maybe hes changed, but prob not
    bailout the working class not the freeloading class

Quote Originally Posted by pacomdiver View Post
    last time i was in there (before the range was built), the owner was really nasty with a customer that brought a gun in for sale (i patiently waited to purchase a holster while he tried to jew down the guy for over 5 minutes, he got nasty when the guy wouldnt sell it to him for the super lowball offer he made and told him to get out of there ), saw how he treated the guy, put the holster down and walked out, havent been back since. maybe hes changed, but prob not
    I think you had better re-evaluate how you describe people with the phrase “Jew” down. Last time I heard someone use that phrase they needed a dentist. That is not an appropriate way to describe the situation. Govern yourself accordingly.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by pacomdiver View Post
    last time i was in there (before the range was built), the owner was really nasty with a customer that brought a gun in for sale (i patiently waited to purchase a holster while he tried to XXX down the guy for over 5 minutes, he got nasty when the guy wouldn't sell it to him for the super lowball offer he made and told him to get out of there ), saw how he treated the guy, put the holster down and walked out, haven't been back since. maybe he has changed, but prob not
    The morning I was there, the owner was just returning from vacation and wasn't active on the sales floor.
    There were 4 others working the floor and setting people up for the range and all were nice, pleasant and helpful.
    The man who waited on me said the range was starting to get busy as people learned they were open.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by fotomaniac View Post
    I think you had better re-evaluate how you describe people with the phrase *Jew* down. Last time I heard someone use that phrase they needed a dentist. That is not an appropriate way to describe the situation. Govern yourself accordingly.
    from how quickly you got triggered francis , you might wanna watch out you dont get offended and sucker punch the wrong guy and end up with a couple 45s in your chest for being a paper assholed snowflake
    bailout the working class not the freeloading class

Here in the undisclosed bunker, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)

fotomaniac - This isn't HuffPo, we don't trample people for using outdated expressions like "jew down" or "Gypsy cab" or "paddy wagon" or "mother". We do, however, frown on punching people because you don't agree with their word choices.

pacomdiver - "Jew down" is an outdated expression that feeds off the myth that some Jews are good negotiators. Actually, maybe that's not a myth, Jews tend toward the upper side of the IQ Bell Curve and are not unknown in business success stories. Still, we try not to look like a chapter from a Klan pamphlet. And we do have strict rules about calling another member a "paper assholed snowflake".

The other mods will be discussing this, so there may be further consequences for each of you. Interim apologies wouldn't hurt your chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunlawyer001/Moderator View Post
    fotomaniac - This isn't HuffPo, we don't trample people for using outdated expressions like "jew down" or "Gypsy cab" or "paddy wagon" or "mother". We do, however, frown on punching people because you don't agree with their word choices.

pacomdiver - "Jew down" is an outdated expression that feeds off the myth that some Jews are good negotiators. Actually, maybe that's not a myth, Jews tend toward the upper side of the IQ Bell Curve and are not unknown in business success stories. Still, we try not to look like a chapter from a Klan pamphlet. And we do have strict rules about calling another member a "paper assholed snowflake".

The other mods will be discussing this, so there may be further consequences for each of you. Interim apologies wouldn't hurt your chances.
    The media/politicians ruined everything. Growing up I hung out with all ethnicity's, jews, asians, italians, polish, greek, iranian, you name it.
    We all had "a joke" about all our backgrounds, nobody got butthurt like they do today. One of my friends I grew up with is named chinko.
    Hes asian/polish, hes in his 50s now, and he still goes by the name chinko.

I guess I dont offend easily, that stuff never really bothered me. I dont like racist "hate" talk though, that bothers me. If you are a hater of a certain people,
    keep it to yourself, I dont need to know.
    Sorry for the hijack... Back on topic..

Edit: What DID get me peeved about this thread, when the poster said he'd get hit for saying that (or something of the sort) that pissed me off.
    If you get so offended you have to strike someone over it, you shouldn't legally be allowed to carry a firearm. That's some scary shit right there.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    The media/politicians ruined everything. Growing up I hung out with all ethnicity's, jews, asians, italians, polish, greek, iranian, you name it.
    We all had "a joke" about all our backgrounds, nobody got butthurt like they do today. One of my friends I grew up with is named chinko.
    Hes asian/polish, hes in his 50s now, and he still goes by the name chinko.

I guess I dont offend easily, that stuff never really bothered me. I dont like racist "hate" talk though, that bothers me. If you are a hater of a certain people,
    keep it to yourself, I dont need to know.
    Sorry for the hijack... Back on topic..
    There is a distinct difference in doing that with people that you know personally than with some stranger on the street.

I believe Clint Eastwood illustrated that perfectly here.

Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    There is a distinct difference in doing that with people that you know personally than with some stranger on the street.

HAHA, I love that scene..

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post

Exactly the point*this is a public forum*decorum should always be the rule. And for the record, I never inferred that I was the one who actually struck anyone. YMMV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast