Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    8025743

    Default Re: ATF declares Rare Breed Triggers a machine gun

    The *AFT* are a bunch of lying *A**Holes To F**K*. I have several of these triggers. They think they will get MY property? Good luck.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    next to my neighbor, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,406
    Rep Power
    21474862

    Default Re: ATF declares Rare Breed Triggers a machine gun

    Tried to buy one on their site last night, all out.
    Broker has them for 5-700 bucks I'll wait.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Bedford
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    19037111

    Default Re: ATF declares Rare Breed Triggers a machine gun

    If I didn't have to spend all my money buying FRT triggers, ruskie ammo, AR uppers, 80% lowers, pistol braces, I'd have some left over to
    send to my GOP candidates and GOA/FPC...

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    State College, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    12451631

    Default Re: ATF declares Rare Breed Triggers a machine gun

    Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post
    If I didn't have to spend all my money buying FRT triggers, ruskie ammo, AR uppers, 80% lowers, pistol braces, I'd have some left over to
    send to my GOP candidates and GOA/FPC...
    Great minds must think alike, I just finished milling out a couple of 80% lowers right before this new came out. I guess it's going to get a binary trigger now until all this bs settles.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    1,142
    Rep Power
    21474843

    Default Re: ATF declares Rare Breed Triggers a machine gun

    Quote Originally Posted by widgetman101 View Post
    ATF Responds, basically their description is calling all AR triggers machine guns potentially:

    This dude needs to get some sleeves or get to the gym

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)
    Posts
    766
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: ATF declares Rare Breed Triggers a machine gun

    Quote Originally Posted by widgetman101 View Post
    Great minds must think alike, I just finished milling out a couple of 80% lowers right before this new came out. I guess it's going to get a binary trigger now until all this bs settles.
    fuck that - get one, they need our support. Looking forward to trying it out...

    -Brandon

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    next to my neighbor, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,406
    Rep Power
    21474862

    Default Re: ATF declares Rare Breed Triggers a machine gun

    Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    fuck that - get one, they need our support. Looking forward to trying it out...
    Last I checked they were out of stock.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Eastern PA, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    1,272
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: ATF declares Rare Breed Triggers a machine gun

    Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Last I checked they were out of stock.
    Make sure you keep adding your name to their mailing list or to the waitlist...they send out a special link to those who are on it.

    This has most likely been posted, but its worth repeating again for those who don't know.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    next to my neighbor, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,406
    Rep Power
    21474862

    Default Re: ATF declares Rare Breed Triggers a machine gun

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Make sure you keep adding your name to their mailing list or to the waitlist...they send out a special link to those who are on it.

    This has most likely been posted, but its worth repeating again for those who don't know.
    Thanks, I'll do that now.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    In a college town, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    655
    Rep Power
    21474838

    Default Re: ATF declares Rare Breed Triggers a machine gun

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Make sure you keep adding your name to their mailing list or to the waitlist...they send out a special link to those who are on it.

    This has most likely been posted, but its worth repeating again for those who don't know.
    They stopped doing the special link. Now they send you 3 emails if you are on the list, drop 150 for sale at a time, and remove you after the 3 emails if you dont buy.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rare breed triggers in stock for the moment. 9:42pm
    By TangoDown@800mtrs in forum Rifles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 9th, 2021, 09:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •