Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Steve Fanelli for US Congress, District 6

I received this from Bob Kennedy so if you're going to Oaks this weekend, you can get some face time with him.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for signing up to receive Bob Kenedy for Congress campaign updates! Consider also following the campaign on social media:
    Facebook: facebook.com/bobkennedypa
    Twitter: @bobkennedypa
    Instagram: @bobkennedypa

Contact us by phone or email if you have any questions about the campaign or would like to schedule a meeting.

Tomorrow 8/13 through Sunday 8/15 my campaign and I will be at the Oaks Gun Show at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks, PA. Stop by our table to discuss protecting the 2nd Amendment or any issue that you care about! Hours are:
    Friday: 1pm-7pm
    Saturday: 9am-5pm
    Sunday: 9am-4pm

Together we will Fix Our Broken Government!
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I received this from Bob Kennedy so if you're going to Oaks this weekend, you can get some face time with him.
    Thanks Walleye, I will definitely seek him out, but I want to talk FTF to HIM, not his campaign people. We'll see....
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Berks County)

And I received this in an email from John Emmons.

...Since November, I have been asked countless times if I plan to run again in 2022. To all, I have responded with some version of *I*m seriously considering it*. The other FAQ has been, *what are you doing now?* Well, right after the election I went back to work full-time and have been extremely busy dealing with the many challenges of our *broken* global supply chain. With not enough labor to meet demand, I have been working day and night to keep the likes of General Motors, Ford, John Deere and Caterpillar from running out of parts and shutting down. That includes being a director of operations for 4 manufacturing sites here in the U.S., the acting plant manager at our Lancaster Plant and a *sometimes* press operator when not enough people show up to work. There are other side-projects I*ve been working on, so, in total, they all keep me very busy.

So, back to that original question*. will I run again? Well, I*m evaluating ~5 different factors in preparation for making a final decision. The most important factor revolves around the amount of grassroots support I would get. A groundswell of support is vital and would make or break another campaign. I did receive 177,000 votes last November. That*s not a bad starting point. But we*ll have to do better to overcome the current electoral challenges...
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12