Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Guardian Training Center Horror Story. STEER CLEAR.

Quote Originally Posted by edmundfitz1975 View Post
    They've added to their POOFA page since I posted this link. We are in a cult don't ya know?
    I perused some of he reddit stuff, but damn that guy is a fucking lunatic.
    F*#K THE ATF

Default Re: Guardian Training Center Horror Story. STEER CLEAR.

Quote Originally Posted by edmundfitz1975 View Post
    They've added to their POOFA page since I posted this link. We are in a cult don't ya know?
    Amazing. He doxxes anyone who criticizes him, then whines about his own name being mentioned as the owner of a public facility. He summarily bans all critics from every venue he controls, then whines about PAFOA controlling hostile access to its own site. And he thinks that having "30 employees" provides plausible deniability for him creating dozens of new fake accounts, and demands that everyone simply accept that he's not creating sockpuppets when he obviously is, on PAFOA and on Facebook and likely his own site.

It's not rocket science, smart people with experience know what to look for in sockpuppets. I won't list even the most obvious red flags, but his sockpuppets are the least-convincing I've seen.

The consensus of opinion seems to be that his physical facility is nice, and that some of the staff are very pleasant. That's the good part. The bad part, the part that's repeated over and over by real people, and backed up by his nutty behavior online, is that the owner and his inner circle are rage-monkeys who go ballistic when challenged on the facts or the law or the policies. Going there is a minefield, you don't know what will set him or his minions off.

Frankly, if we ran PAFOA the way he runs Guardian, every one of his posts would be summarily deleted and we'd post whatever info he signed up with. We don't do that. The one time we posted details was after his primary PAFOA account kept demanding "proof" of his sockpuppetry, which we then, finally, provided, and then he accused us of doxxing him for providing the details he had demanded. The one consistent facet seems to be that he's always right, everyone else is wrong, and motivated by the kind of evil conspiracy that would make Hillary seem like a well-meaning public servant by contrast.

I suppose in the military, it's unacceptable for lower ranks to challenge the assertions or orders of the commanding officers. That's not how a sane business owner runs a business, though. A sane business doesn't view all contradictions on the law or the facts as some kind of personal attack. If (and this is a made-up example) I went in to a gun range and they told me that open carry was illegal if I have an LTCF, I wouldn't expect to be banned from the premises for life if I pointed out that the law says no such thing. But a lot of the claims about Guardian are that if he or his counter guy make a statement about the law, you MAY NOT challenge that statement. That's not a civilian strategy, that's an abusive daddy strategy, insisting that there be "no back talk".

The mods at PAFOA have nothing personal against the Guardian facility, but will hold a grudge if anyone tries to fool PAFOA users with lies or deception. And the linked page spinning what happened on PAFOA takes on a very different meaning if you understand that Guardian's owner was caught sock-puppeting; he knows it, we know it, everyone pretty much sees it.

BTW, PAFOA merges threads on the same topic all the time, so that we don't have 5 different "Florida banned kittens" threads, and that results in re-numbering of the posts that are merged. That's not proof of evil scheming, it's how the forum software works, and it's not unique to PAFOA.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789