Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Guardian Training Center Horror Story. STEER CLEAR.

Quote Originally Posted by uniballin View Post
    The psycho owner losing his shit on reddit. Guy is unhinged:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PAguns/comm...y_steer_clear/
    The Reddit thread it STILL going with the comments. Apparently the "owner" has made several accounts (come have been deleted, some banned) and he's actually having conversations with himself in the comments. This is blowing up and is only a matter of time before word gets out about these unhinged comments.
    DISCOUNTS - Steel Target Paint: beaverje10 (10% off) | Wiland USA: jbeaver05 (5% off)

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawgbeav View Post
    The Reddit thread it STILL going with the comments. Apparently the "owner" has made several accounts (come have been deleted, some banned) and he's actually having conversations with himself in the comments. This is blowing up and is only a matter of time before word gets out about these unhinged comments.
    Word is out.
    He did the exact same thing here, if I recall correctly.

People don't care.
    I'm assuming there's no other options in the area because you routinely see "Yeah, the people there are assholes, BUT..."
    And they still give them money.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

I worry about anyone capable of claiming repeatedly that he only has one account, who then complains about moderators deleting all of his accounts.

That lack of self-awareness is troubling. I remember well the last episode here on PAFOA where it was proven to the moderators' satisfaction that the same computers were used for many accounts, to the point that the human behind the accounts forgot which ones were supposed to be "satisfied customers with no link to the company" and which were "loyal employees defending their boss" and which was "the real owner". The supposed "employee" accounts seem to have a lot of authority to make proposed deals, and repeat the same patterns of "this is just our competitors (probably Target World) trying to destroy us" and a very Captain Queeg-like manner of arguing, along with a frequently incorrect understanding of the laws, and the concept of "marketing".

Either there's one disturbed individual at the top there, or there are many sharing the same weird mannerisms and obsessions, and I'm not sure which is a less-troubling possibility.

People in general are kind of dumb, but not to the point that most folks aren't seeing the truth here, and a lot of that truth is coming from the unhinged responses in defense of the business. Cops know a similar truth, that anyone can make accusations, but what the accused says in self-defense is often the most useful in court and the most incriminating. You can't defend yourself from allegations that you have anger management issues by acting unhinged while attacking the accusers.

Imagine if someone on Twitter said "I just drank a really bad Pepsi, must have been an off day" and Pepsi responded with personal attacks and obvious sockpuppet accounts. 99% of us would look at that and wonder who hacked Pepsi. Because Pepsi understands marketing.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I worry about anyone capable of claiming repeatedly that he only has one account, who then complains about moderators deleting all of his accounts.

That lack of self-awareness is troubling. I remember well the last episode here on PAFOA where it was proven to the moderators' satisfaction that the same computers were used for many accounts, to the point that the human behind the accounts forgot which ones were supposed to be "satisfied customers with no link to the company" and which were "loyal employees defending their boss" and which was "the real owner". The supposed "employee" accounts seem to have a lot of authority to make proposed deals, and repeat the same patterns of "this is just our competitors (probably Target World) trying to destroy us" and a very Captain Queeg-like manner of arguing, along with a frequently incorrect understanding of the laws, and the concept of "marketing".

Either there's one disturbed individual at the top there, or there are many sharing the same weird mannerisms and obsessions, and I'm not sure which is a less-troubling possibility.

People in general are kind of dumb, but not to the point that most folks aren't seeing the truth here, and a lot of that truth is coming from the unhinged responses in defense of the business. Cops know a similar truth, that anyone can make accusations, but what the accused says in self-defense is often the most useful in court and the most incriminating. You can't defend yourself from allegations that you have anger management issues by acting unhinged while attacking the accusers.

Imagine if someone on Twitter said "I just drank a really bad Pepsi, must have been an off day" and Pepsi responded with personal attacks and obvious sockpuppet accounts. 99% of us would look at that and wonder who hacked Pepsi. Because Pepsi understands marketing.
    Yes,but Pepsi completely fucked the guy that got the points for the Harrier Jet.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Bucks County)

Could we maybe not ban them, and let them post? These threads just aren’t the same without them. Think of the sheer entertainment value alone.

I have to revive a meme from one of the many GTC threads.

Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Yes,but Pepsi completely fucked the guy that got the points for the Harrier Jet.
    I remember that jet incident. It was supposed to be a joke, but it wasn't phrased that way, and he got the points they asked for.

This is why many lawyers have no visible sense of humor. Not me; I have a blast. But even I would question the Harrier promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I remember that jet incident. It was supposed to be a joke, but it wasn't phrased that way, and he got the points (eta: he paid the allowed cash difference) they asked for.

This is why many lawyers have no visible sense of humor. Not me; I have a blast. But even I would question the Harrier promotion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_v._Pepsico,_Inc.

(Clearfield County)

The reddit shit has gone absolutely supernova, he's attempting to start a fight with the entire website's moderation staff, you know, one of the 20 largest websites on the internet.

Gee, I wonder if anyone predicted such a thing.....

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    The reddit shit has gone absolutely supernova, he's attempting to start a fight with the entire website's moderation staff, you know, one of the 20 largest websites on the internet.

I cannot wait until the owner picks a fight with a LEO or a judge. I definitely want to see video of that encounter

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post

Hahaha oh that's amazing.

They are going to eat him alive. He really has no idea the level of autistic obsession he is dealing with.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast