Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default PA decerts FULCO voting machines; Nothing to see here, move along, move along...

Fulton County voting machines used in 2020 election decertified following audit...

https://www.westernjournal.com/contr...t-decertified/

Controversial Pennsylvania Voting Machines Just Got Decertified

Pennsylvania election officials have decertified voting machines in Fulton County after Republican lawmakers had them audited following the state’s controversial handling of the 2020 election.

Acting Secretary of State Veronica Degraffenreid said in a Tuesday letter that after a software company called Wake TSI looked over the Dominion machines at the request of government officials concerned with election integrity, they would have to be retired.

The company was contracted following a request from Republican state Sen. Doug Mastriano and from Fulton County election officials, The Hill reported.

Wake TSI reportedly examined the machines, looking at each one’s “election database, results files, and Windows system logs.”

Fulton County also had Wake TSI use a “system imaging tool to take complete hard drive images of these computers” and to also “complete images of two USB thumb drives” which were used to transfer election results.

Trending: Reporter Looks at Group Protesting Police and Then Those There to Support Law Enforcement, Has 'Surreal' Moment of Realization
    Degraffenreid complained that the inspection of the machines was “not transparent or bipartisan.”

The acting secretary of state also said the machines were compromised, as Dominion Voting Systems and election officials could not “verify that the impacted components of Fulton County’s leased voting system are safe to use in future elections.”

“I have no other choice but to decertify the use of Fulton County’s leased Dominion Democracy Suite 5.5A voting system last used in the November 2020 election,” she stated.

For future elections, Fulton County will lease or buy new machines, The Hill reported.

Full story here...
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

Default Re: PA decerts FULCO voting machines; Nothing to see here, move along, move along...

Just look at the rallies they both hold, that'll tell you it was fraud.

(Lehigh County)

Red face Re: PA decerts FULCO voting machines; Nothing to see here, move along, move along...

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Just look at the rallies they both hold, that'll tell you it was fraud.
    [IMG=CONFIG]148318[/IMG]
    Attached Images Attached Images

(York County)

Default Re: PA decerts FULCO voting machines; Nothing to see here, move along, move along...

Political hardball at its finest.

Stupid rules the day. Didn't Fulton go Trump in 2020 anyway? So what was the point of this exercise of wasting taxpayer dollars?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ecclectic Collector View Post

Stupid rules the day. Didn't Fulton go Trump in 2020 anyway? So what was the point of this exercise of wasting taxpayer dollars?
    Maybe they saw some oddities in the tally there?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Wayne County)

Maybe they wanted to show that they*re not biased. I don*t care where they find fraud, the more they find the better I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecclectic Collector View Post

if you audit you need a control, comparing the tally from a Trump county and then one from a bidet county you can see the number of irregularities. I hope they audit Delco, I want these filthy democrats to choke on their own shit, theyre as crooked as any other place .
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Northampton County)

This is all theater. It*s a computer that counts. Just wipe the machine (not with a cloth), reload the system software and move on. JHC these people are just stirring the pot.

Stuart