Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: FBI is nothing more than Left Wing Hit Squad!

The media & public opinion think LEO, especially at the federal level, are under constant mortal danger. And the popular belief is that THOUSANDS of of them are Gunned Down every year. In 2020, 246 officers died. This includes ALL Federal agencies. Of those, only 48 were shot. 48! And many of those were friendly fire!

In contrast, over 1000 citizens were killed. 100% were SHOT to death by LEO. Now, don*t get m wrong. I am PRO law enforcement. My brother & best friend are both LEO...and good ones! But seriously! Give it a name! I am rabidly AGAINST corrupt cops who think they have a license to murder. And bad cops include ANY who look the other way. Why is it I can find videos of LEO *accidentally* shooting innocent people? Or UNARMED people? Why is it I can find videos of LEO LYING in their report. And those are just the ones that happened to be filmed!! Are we to believe that*s all of them?? Get real. Video Cameras have helped. At least it seemed. But now with the riotting and counterproductive, stupid *defund* movements by democrats, LEO is having a hard time keeping good officers. And going back to my opening, it*s at the Federal level that corruption is out of control. I don*t care that you might have some *friend* in a branch office that works for this or that agency, and HE tells you they run a tight ship! Yeah.., ok... I guess we should ignore our lying eyes. *Don*t look over here, look over there!* Get real.

I*m a decent man in the eyes of the law. I*m a sinner obviously, but I obey the law. I do however, speak my mind. And I will not abide by UNCONSTITUTIONAL, ILLEGAL actions towards me. If my home was illegally invaded by ANY agency looking to do harm to my person, that action would be countered with lethal force.
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

White boy rick.

(Lehigh County)

[IMG=CONFIG]148309[/IMG]
    Attached Images Attached Images

(York County)

You want to beat on the FBI, have at it. The recent DOJ government report on the US Olympic doctor who was diddling kids said the Indianapolis field office knew it was happening 3 years before a state brought charges, and the head of the office did nothing! Had they taken action, 150 girls would have been spared the anguish of being molested.

I take that back, the head of the field office did *something*: he did provide false statements to investigators (a federal offense), and worse, he had dinner with the Olympic committee to discuss his subsequent retirement and next job as the head of US Olympic security. You can*t make this s*#% up!

Read this only if you can manage you Blood pressure going up 15 points:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...ar-11626280355

The FBI and many other 3 letter agencies need to be disbanded, and a better way to choose agency leadership needs to be adopted.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    You want to beat on the FBI, have at it. The recent DOJ government report on the US Olympic doctor who was diddling kids said the Indianapolis field office knew it was happening 3 years before a state brought charges, and the head of the office did nothing! Had they taken action, 150 girls would have been spared the anguish of being molested.

I take that back, the head of the field office did *something*: he did provide false statements to investigators (a federal offense), and worse, he had dinner with the Olympic committee to discuss his subsequent retirement and next job as the head of US Olympic security. You can*t make this s*#% up!

Read this only if you can manage you Blood pressure going up 15 points:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...ar-11626280355

The FBI and many other 3 letter agencies need to be disbanded, and a better way to choose agency leadership needs to be adopted.
    It's time to return to the Constitution and the values of those that wrote and signed it.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Ive read (and I believe it) the alphabet agencies are involved with child trafficking/pedophilia.

(Franklin County)

I agree with most in this thread. As a gun owning, vocal conservative white man, I feel the biggest threat to my life and liberty comes from federal and state law enforcement.
    I have a family friend who works for the FBI in an administrative position. She comes from a very conservative, Christian, military, patriotic family. She is deeply torn. I actually feel sorry for her, she's in a situation where her livelihood depends on her not expressing or acting on her feelings or beliefs. I think there are lots of people in that situation. If the shit gets worse who knows what people in that position will do, i guess everyone will have to make their own decision.
    The Hostler

(Bucks County)

They will shut their mouths and do the bidding of their paymasters!
    Do not doubt that for one heartbeat. And THAT is why America is fucked!

(Fayette County)

Yep. Just ask Vicki Weaver and her child, David Koresh and his fellow Branch Davidians, and Robert LaVoy Finicum.

Oh, that's right. You cannot ask any if these people because they were murdered by the FBLie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12