Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Re: DHS/FBI: Owning guns and being familiar with them is a sign of “extremism”

33. Disposing of personal assets/belongings in an unusual manner (e.g., selling, trading, pawning, gifting)

Selling is a red flag?
    I just sold my car on Carvana and we donated a ton of stuff to the Salvation Army, Goodwill, Jubilee and Animal shelter gift store. We will be having an estate clearance auction next month before selling a house and moving to Florida full time. Also, I own guns.
    Is the FBI looking?

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: DHS/FBI: Owning guns and being familiar with them is a sign of “extremism”

Quote Originally Posted by endothermic View Post
    However, most gun-related murders in our nation are due to domestic terrorism by --> White <-- folk.
    This may be one of the most fucking retarded things I've ever read. Have you ever actually looked at FBI crime statistics? Do you think the nightly gun battles in Chicago are the result of white domestic terrorists?
    F*#K THE ATF

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by KPShooting View Post
    This may be one of the most fucking retarded things I've ever read. Have you ever actually looked at FBI crime statistics? Do you think the nightly gun battles in Chicago are the result of white domestic terrorists?
    According to critical race theory, everything is the fault of white folk...
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Clarion County)

Those who believe otherwise are equivalent to people who think that......
    Very meaningful.
    Generalize much?
    It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.

(Franklin County)

I personally believe that stricter gun control is not a violation of our Second Amendment rights to bear arms. All the regulations ONLY weed out those who shouldn't be allowed to carry. I personally do not want to see someone with a history of domestic abuse with a gun.

Those who believe otherwise are equivalent to people who think that, with a driver's license, it is their right to cross every red light (but while this may put you in danger, the fact is --> it puts OTHERS in danger AS WELL). With guns, we have to make sure only those who are mentally and physically equipped to carry (w/ knowledge of gun safety) have guns.

I've been lurking on the PAFOA a lot, and I noticed how much attention is given to 9/11 and other acts of global terrorism (and I do want to add: in no way do I discount the lives lost and the bravery of the military and their service to our nation). However, most gun-related murders in our nation are due to domestic terrorism by --> White <-- folk.
    Banned for misinformation........
    We fact checked it and have determined you are a stooge.
    The Hostler

(Montgomery County)

Is that all you got? Please reply with some more meaningful commentary, buddy. I'm beginning to realize that discussion is not a big part of the PAFOA, it's intimidation.
    Everything you have said is beyond laughable, that merits no real response. Fallacies and absurdities.

This will be the end of our interaction, I won't waste my time nor breath with the likes of you.

I'm am quite certain you will continue to use your "attempt" at training, as well as your rules for radicals book to try to continue your narrative though.

(Wayne County)

I guess every Vet, Hunter, Enthusiasts, Leo, are extremists now. Another list I would gladly put my name on.

(Chester County)

Is that all you got? Please reply with some more meaningful commentary, buddy. I'm beginning to realize that discussion is not a big part of the PAFOA, it's intimidation.
    How about running universal background checks on the people that use guns the most in crime? Black gang bangers wouldn't commit so many crimes or shoot so many black people if they would only run a universal background checks on them every time they buy a gun. That would fix the problem immediately.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Bucks County)

Why does POFOA attract Democratic Underground plants that seem to use this site as a basis for a Communist thesis....

Lol

Must be a product of the liberal education system..

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pag23 View Post
    Why does POFOA attract Democratic Underground plants that seem to use this site as a basis for a Communist thesis....

Lol

Must be a product of the liberal education system..
    They come to educate the unwashed masses.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast