Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Oaks not MOAKs Summer: OAKS Convention Ctr. Aug 13, 1-7, Aug 14, 9-5, Aug 15, 9-4

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Not sure what my chest zipper has to do with nudity**..but ok. I most certainly don*t have moobs, you can ask anyone here that has met me or you can drool at the photo**..
    I have no clue what *Ho* scratches even are. The camp is in Palmerston, Pa. on 200 acres. It*s a very nice facility. And no, there are no caves.

Attachment 149234
    I still think if you paint your whole head green and wore a bandana, you*d look like a ninja turtle.

"The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Oaks not MOAKs Summer: OAKS Convention Ctr. Aug 13, 1-7, Aug 14, 9-5, Aug 15, 9-4

Not sure what my chest zipper has to do with nudity**..but ok. I most certainly don*t have moobs, you can ask anyone here that has met me or you can drool at the photo**..
    I have no clue what *Ho* scratches even are. The camp is in Palmerston, Pa. on 200 acres. It*s a very nice facility. And no, there are no caves.

Attachment 149234
    Is that the Rock?

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    I still think if you paint your whole head green and wore a bandana, you*d look like a ninja turtle.

Thanks. I was a fan as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Pag23 View Post
    Is that the Rock?
    More like the pebble**.LMAO. I am 6 inches shorter and at least 75 lbs lighter. But thanks.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Philadelphia County)

Went there Saturday to buy ammo in calibers that are hard to find online. Ammo is still quite expensive even considering the larger calibers I purchased: .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum, .45 ACP, and .45 Colt. Not many tables selling ammo either.

(Westmoreland County)

Overall the show was very good. Not quite as comprehensive as most show goers would have liked. Those firearms dealers who had a varied selection of arms with reasonable pricing were well patronized with pleased buyers. Ammunition supply is still an issue in some calibers; though some items are becoming more available. Prices are also dropping on certain types. However with the rising increase in the cost of materials and manufacturing don't expect ammunition prices to drop to pre-pandemic/pre-Biden/pre-panic levels. I suspect ammunition prices to meet somewhere in between the panic peak and the prior low.

The major negative issue for the show this weekend was PICS. The delays were almost constant for the weekend. Buyers who did not need an operator review went through relatively quickly. Those buyers who did waited in the que for hours. Some close to, or exceeding, three hours. Some EPICS FFLs had as many as a dozen or more pendings in their status logs during the day. Some buyers didn't clear until almost 10:00pm on Saturday. Those buyers had to return on Sunday to pick-up their firearms. The Eagle people had dealers give them a note on a business card stating they needed to return for pick up and those people we not charged for a second entry. Many dealers stopped inputting new transactions in the early afternoon so as not to back people up after show hours. Those dealers who did not were still sitting there with buyers hours after the show had ended and most of the other vendors gone.

(Berks County)

Attachment 149234
    You playing? We met. You let me hold your ring.
    Fuzzy pic. Can't make out that huge chest scar from surgery aka zipper.
    Ho. You know all white women you brag about banging. Aren't they leaving deep scratches in your back?
    Back to the picture. I see nips. Those are moobs. Man boobs. Now if you had no titties you'd be a real freak.
    Thanks for the pic. I'm going to cut it out and keep it in my wallet.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Suburban View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but I didn't really see anything worth buying, and walked out empty handed.

Small pistol and small rifle primers for $125/1000 (cash only) if you make a hard left after paying to enter the show and go straight down the aisle. I'm not that desperate yet. I was looking for powder for precision rifle, and didn't find anything that I wanted, although there were a few that I could use. The two big reloading vendors didn't even show up.

Good number of firearms for sale, but don't expect to find a great deal. Anderson poverty pony AR lowers $80, which is double the Cabela's December 2020 price. Rifle ammo prices are coming down, FWIW. Steel case .223 for $400/1000.

If you are looking for .50cal ammo cans, the best deal was in the aisle closest to the concession stand. I think they were 2 for $24, or something like that.

Awful lot of Chinese AR parts, and other assorted junk. Charging handles, handguards, pistol braces, buffer tubes. . . if the price seems too good to be true, it's probably a Chinesium knock-off.
    Agreed. I left empty handed but my expectations were not that high.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678