Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Washington County)

Default Re: FRT-15 in action

From discussion on arfcom it sounds like rarebreed had a legal battle ready to go which they launched immediately.

(Delaware County)

Of course DEMONcrats & their extension arm, the *AFT* will try to Class3 them. Just wait until the Left orchestrates another Mass shooting, with the gunman using one of these. I*m sure it will be SOOO coincidental. Never underestimate how incredibly EVIL the Left is.
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by JoshIronshaft View Post
    From discussion on arfcom it sounds like rarebreed had a legal battle ready to go which they launched immediately.
    Having the lawsuit ready to go would certainly have been prudent. You didn*t really need Nostradamus to predict that the first anti gun administration down the pike was going to rule them to be machine guns.

My prediction is that videos of folks firing full magazines without obvious trigger finger movement will make their battle an uphill one.

(Washington County)

Man I hope this is true.

(Lancaster County)

Mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday UPS --- still not here - hopefully Monday - I figured buy one while I can. I got a Franklin binary 2 months ago, still haven't had the chance to put that one in, but I like the concept of being able to switch back and forth between binary and single.
    Cb Μολὼν λαβέ

(Lancaster County)

GOT IT !! Yeah !! Have not installed it yet, waiting to decide which to put it in !
    Cb Μολὼν λαβέ

(Washington County)

Time to buy.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    I*m not a fan. Yeah, yeah... I spent my youth being mesmerized by FA firearms. Always seemed the holy grail of things. But then I spent years in competition, becoming an Instructor, learning ballistics, improving my Gunsmithing/Firearms building skills. During these years I*ve had extensive hands on learning/use of many different FA firearms. The M16, MP5, UMP9/40/45, Thompson, G36 and a few others to lesser degree. Using & maintaining week after week..sometimes daily! It gave me a hyper appreciation for SEMI auto, and Bolt Action.

To the point of these trigger assemblies....each one is BORDERLINE equal to the symptom of shaving down the disconnecter. I*ve researched kits like the RareBreed which operate on Slam Firing...and as a result, I believe the looming threat of firing Out of Battery exists. But that*s just me. For anyone not understanding that, I advise learning before spending $400 on a fancy trigger-bump fire deice which will decrease accuracy.....by a LOT!
    Slam firing? The action has to lock home before the trigger is reset and pulled again. There are well over 50,000 of these out there, and counting, and there has not been a single report of a out of battery detonation. I believe these triggers serve two purposes. 1. They allow SIMULATED full auto type firing, to scratch the itch. 2. It is a springboard for legal action to challenge the NFA. The owners knew full well this would cause a ruckus. It's a bout time someone had the balls to stand tall. We should all be supporting them, regardless of our opinion on the product. This is the same exact game they are playing with pistol braces, and that effects a TON of us.

(Lancaster County)

Ok, So I decided to put the Franklin binary trigger (yeah, I bought one one of those too) in my Spikes Honey Badger build - the trigger options are safe, fire, and DON'T GIVE A SHIT... and the FRT in my slower shooting pistol (the one I can't bump-fire for the life of me). Can't wait to install, find some disposable ammo, and shoot the hell out of them.
    Cb Μολὼν λαβέ

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast