Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default WTS Colt Mustang Pocketlite Package FTF S.E.Pa.

Package includes:

1 - Colt Mustang Pocketlite (w/box and instruction manual)
    1 - Milt Sparks Summer Special 2 Holster
    2 - Magazines (marked with roman numerals for 2 & 4)
    1 - Steel Recoil Rod (installed)
    1 - Stock Plastic Factory Recoil Rod

It's a nice little .380 ACP. Steel upper, aluminum lower. It weighs about 12.5 oz. Unlike most .380 guns, which are blowback operated, the Mustang fires from a locked breech (like a proper automatic should ).

I bought this gun used a couple of years ago. Carried it for a few months, got bored, and switched. It's been sitting in my safe since then. As you can see from the pictures, the gun has the usual wear -- a couple of light scratches, wear to the anodization on the aluminum frame. Barrel has normal blue wear from cycling. I've put less than 300 rounds down it. Probably low round count overall.

Mechanically in excellent shape. I never experienced a failure to fire, feed, eject, or anything. I pulled the trigger, the gun went bang, everytime. It's definitely a nice little carry gun. I replaced the crappy factory recoil rod with a good steel one. The plastic ones wore poorly, broke often, and caused jams after heavy use. The factory rod is included (if you want the darn thing). The two magazines are marked (apparently so the prior owner could tell them apart). They both work perfectly.

Holster is like new, Milt Sparks SS2, cordovan 1.5" snaps, natural leather body.

I'll also throw in a box of Remington Golden Sabers for it.

I'm looking to sell it face to face, if possible. Targetmaster in Chadds Ford is probably the best bet.

If not I can have it shipped if your FFL will accept shipments from non-FFL holders. Figure on adding $25 for shipping and insurance (though if I ship it, I'm not sending the ammo, not worth the trouble of getting a different box set up.)

I see them on Gunbroker for up to $800 or so nowadays (including some clowns who want $900).

The holster was $77 from Milt Sparks. Guide rod was $50 or so.

I figure I'd like to get $700 for the whole package. I'll keep it just on PAFOA for a bit. I'll post if I'm going to list it elsewhere.

PM me if interested.

Last edited by Rule10b5; March 16th, 2007 at 08:06 AM.
    The material presented herein is for informational purposes only, is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date, does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT act or rely on any information in this post or e-mail without seeking the advice of an attorney YOU have retained.

In plain English, while I am an attorney, I'm NOT your attorney, and I'm NOT giving you legal advice.

Default Re: WTS Colt Mustang Pocketlite Package FTF S.E.Pa.

***PM Sent.***
    "We shoot to stop. ... Unfortunately, death can be a byproduct."

(Chester County)

Still up for sale.
    Last edited by Rule10b5; March 15th, 2007 at 02:03 PM.
    The material presented herein is for informational purposes only, is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date, does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT act or rely on any information in this post or e-mail without seeking the advice of an attorney YOU have retained.

In plain English, while I am an attorney, I'm NOT your attorney, and I'm NOT giving you legal advice.

(Chester County)

Now listed on GT as well (and a cheap bump!).

Thanks for looking.