Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cumberland County)

Default Spikes BCGs info requested

Doing BYO #2. Also helping a friend and his buddy with their #1. Getting tired of waiting for a BCG to be in stock. Saw a Spikes that will do. Never used them. Read some negative feedback and concerns about where they are made. "Attempting" to stay all USA.

Their website has "American Made" at the top of the homepage. Wondering if that just refers to their assembled rifles or ALL parts - specifically their BCGs.

Anyone know for certain where they are made?

Thanks
    Obama. AYFKM?! / Pravda vit'azi.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Spikes BCGs info requested

Spikes Tactical is good quality. I was among their first customers...just after the Clinton AWB expired in 2004. Still makes me laugh how people would ridicule me back then...saying I should ONLY buy *PROVEN* parts! LOL! Spikes Tactical not being PROVEN?? LOL! Anyway, they sell very high quality parts. Although, they don*t actually *MAKE* their BCG*s...as almost NO manufacturer does. There are only a few places MAKING the various parts that makeup most BCG*s. But yes, they are made in USA. If you get that isn*t, it*s the dealer who messed up! Now, I CAN tell you there is very little...if ANY difference between many Spikes BCG*s compared to a Toolcraft BCG. I wonder why that is? I believe Azimuth has also made BCG*s for Spikes.(and MANY other manufacturers!)
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA