Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default FINALLY! It’s on now!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wck_xJ...ature=youtu.be

Tucker is on this now guys. This is real. There is so much more going people don*t know about. Durham is about to unload as everything as well. This was all about patience & timing.
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

(Chester County)

Default Re: FINALLY! It’s on now!

I wish you were right but I think its too little, too late unfortunately. The media will bury all of this under a pile of lies and/or non-coverage and it will become another "at this point, what does it really matter". They screwed us successfully and got away with it with the help of a bunch of republicans who hated Trump and were afraid he was upsetting their little apple cart of spoils.

The only thing we can really try to do at this point is to make sure the fraud doesn't happen again and again, rendering all future elections meaningless. But I don't see any republicans currently on the teat with the balls to stand up and make something happen. I think the country has just turned on final approach and is going down for a very bumpy landing. I hope I'm wrong and you are right.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wck_xJ...ature=youtu.be

Tucker is on this now guys. This is real. There is so much more going people don*t know about. Durham is about to unload as everything as well. This was all about patience & timing.
    More to come I'm sure. MSM just yawns. Surprised YouTube didn't take down the video yet.

(Berks County)

I'm surprised that youtube lets that video stand. I question that statistic of over 35,000 voters having moved out of Fulton County before the election still voting. 35,000 is a lot o people to have moved out of one county.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lehigh County)

Yea; too little, too late.

This Gateway Pundit news story has slightly longer version of OP's posted video.
    And the comments on story are fun to read.

FANTASTIC! Tucker Carlson Covers the Election Fraud in Fulton County Georgia 8 Months After Election — Here Are the Background Reports (VIDEO)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...reports-video/
    --ET

Durham rally? I thought he was going to be a real hero but i expect, pretty much, nothing to come of his "investigation"
    The chair is against the wall... John has a long mustache...

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by R.A.D. View Post
    Durham rally? I thought he was going to be a real hero but i expect, pretty much, nothing to come of his "investigation"
    I know it seems like that...but you have to understand there is so much more going on here. They have been setting up the pieces and patience is needed. But look at what*s happening.

*Arizona was the ONLY state doing an Audit. It*s finished now but not released. Believe it though....it has incredible proof of fraud! All of a sudden, Pennsylvania legislator decides to do a forensic audit. And Wolff is losing his mind! Running parallel to this is that information in Georgia. The fraud & cheating found there. It*s real...Tucker Carlson doesn*t report something without proof. He is the MOST watched news anchor in the country! And he*s not going to let up. Not concerned with CNN, MSNBC & the like. Their ratings are Disgustingly low.

Now look, I*m not talking about Trump being President again. My point of this is there will be ample proof to destroy the *Original Nazi* democrat party*s chances in *22. With allowing this cheat to happen in 2020, I was pretty much set democrats would be able to cheat from here on. They won*t be able to at this point.
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

Found this investigative reporter on Dinesh D'Souza's page...she is doing a good job compiling the Georgia, Arizona and PA election news.

https://twitter.com/TalkMullins

Check this one out, ALL votes going to Biden: https://twitter.com/TalkMullins/stat...08496279592965
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I'm surprised that youtube lets that video stand. I question that statistic of over 35,000 voters having moved out of Fulton County before the election still voting. 35,000 is a lot o people to have moved out of one county.
    I think the way Tucker phrased it made it sound like 35,000 moved out of all counties in GA, not just Fulton. Fulton county is the biggest in GA, since it includes the city of Atlanta and has a population of 1 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    35,000 is a lot o people to have moved out of one county.
    Not really. Big, low-cost-of-living metro areas like ATL tend to have a large transient population- think day laborers, students, immigrants, artists, performers- 35,000 is nothing. Also worth noting is that parts of the ATL metro are not in Fulton County, so a large portion of that 35,000 is likely just people switching apartments without moving very far.
    They even have minds but do not think. -Dov Fischer

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast