I bought some Lok grips during their 20% off 4th sale. They arrived today. Pretty impressive turn around. I bought 4 sets.

Ruger Mark IV Lite

CZ75D PCR

Beretta 92FS

Beretta 92A1

They were all easy to install. With the exception of the CZ, they all used the factory screws. I wish i had bought the Allen or torx head screws for the Berettas. I lightly scratched the grip of the 92A1. It is a nightstand gun. So I'm not heartbroken and it is just a light scratch.

The grips are secured with an o ring instead of a lock washer. I imagine over time, the o ring might degrade from solvents. Fortunately, o rings are cheap.

The 92A1 is also the only gun that looks worse than the before picture. The thin grips have limited textures and colors, but they are noticeably thinner. The wooden grips were nice but even thicker than factory grips.

All other grips were bought with the "bogey" texture. Immediately, i like them and how they feel in the hand. I'll probably end up with another set on the 92A1. I like how they look but the feel is what is important. Very grippy for certain. I'll have to get them to the range of course, but they offer a lot of texture that factory plastic grips do not.

I also bought factory thickness for the other 3 grips. Actually, i don't think the Ruger grip had a thickness option. The grips definitely feel like a more textured version of the original.

For the price, i think they are an excellent option. I've spent more of accessories that offered little in functionality or performance. I wish they offered grips for a wider variety of pistols. For example, they offer grips for the mark iii and iv 22/45 frames, but not the standard frame.

Another thing is, I wish they had a color chart. Sounds obvious, but i couldn't find one.

Overall, I'm very happy and will definitely be putting these grips on more pistols in the future.

-Zach