Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gun buyback

(Mifflin County)

Default Re: Gun buyback

What is really Ironic ,is the comment "we got 100 guns off the street " and all the while gun manufacturers cant make them fast enough They are just wasting their time on a photo op.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by 57springer View Post
    What is really Ironic ,is the comment "we got 100 guns off the street " and all the while gun manufacturers cant make them fast enough They are just wasting their time on a photo op.
    Makes it look they are doing something to control "gun violence" to the ignorant. More like "look how many guns we got out of the attic."
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ATBackpackin View Post
    Personally I would never partake in a "buy back" regardless of the value difference I would be gaining. I wouldn't want to give them the satisfaction of "getting a gun off the streets". I would however be interested in seeing what some widows have to offer that are about to be ripped off and see if they would like to make some more money.
    Scruff - it's for you...

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Personally I would never partake in a "buy back" regardless of the value difference I would be gaining. I wouldn't want to give them the satisfaction of "getting a gun off the streets". I would however be interested in seeing what some widows have to offer that are about to be ripped off and see if they would like to make some more money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    Scruff - it's for you...
    Hey, I did my part. It would have been a crime to vaporize this beautiful rifle! But I took some hard lumps for legally pissing in Chief Cookie's punch bowl.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Hey, I did my part. It would have been a crime to vaporize this beautiful rifle! But I took some hard lumps for legally pissing in Chief Cookie's punch bowl.

I tried to rep ya, but I have to spread the love around first.

Kudos to you for not only saving it either from being destroyed or into some cop's safe. Even more kudos for not being intimidated the police, I'm sure they were thoroughly pissed.
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." — Thomas Paine

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

I tried to rep ya, but I have to spread the love around first.

Kudos to you for not only saving it either from being destroyed or into some cop's safe. Even more kudos for not being intimidated the police, I'm sure they were thoroughly pissed.
    I doubt the officers were pissed, but tyrant queen bitch sure was. I didn't know at the time that the buyback program was the chief's pet project. She nearly blew a gasket when I refused to give her my ID unless she could articulate an actual crime.

I WAS intimidated when they finally decided to write the bogus citation. I figured my choices were to give up my ID or get dragged into the police station door next to me and get my ass beat, lol.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234