Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 33 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Governor's Race 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    Agreed. Shapiro is not a slam dunk candidate for the democrats. There is a lot of fire power the Republicans can use against him between now and November. The democrats have not had back to back candidates win in Pa in over a 1/2 century. Hopefully that pattern continues.
    And don't forget that since PA has the most white supremacist propaganda of any state, there's no that way a Jew could be elected Governor here.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    And don't forget that since PA has the most white supremacist propaganda of any state, there's no that way a Jew could be elected Governor here.
    Sarcastic wit notwithstanding, this IS an interesting angle to ponder.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    Agreed. Shapiro is not a slam dunk candidate for the democrats. There is a lot of fire power the Republicans can use against him between now and November. The democrats have not had back to back candidates win in Pa in over a 1/2 century. Hopefully that pattern continues.
    The fix is in.... R's will be wiped out in November. Voting never meant anything anyway because if it did they wouldn't let us do it.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by 4191775 View Post
    The fix is in.... R's will be wiped out in November. Voting never meant anything anyway because if it did they wouldn't let us do it.

the problem is not holding people accountable,
    we should have removed any and all those who opposed any look at election fraud for not having the best interest of the people in mind. And it is our right to do so if we would just organize as a large enough group. This falls right inline with the whole I'm not going to vote ......why not? it's our right and obligation to do so, if every one of he people who says this to me would vote we would be a much much stronger influence but everyone thinks in terms of it's only me. Well there are a crap load of it's only me and my vote doesn't matters out there, enough to actually make a difference.

(Berks County)

There is only one solution.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Sarcastic wit notwithstanding, this IS an interesting angle to ponder.
    Italian Americans are a large group in our Country and State . Lots of Folks with Italian ancestry that will be predisposed to supporting one of their own. Mail in ballot "errors" or machine "glitches" are the only way Mastriano loses. I saw his signs all over left leaning Centre County last week, Washington County where I live and Mercer County earlier this week.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by rangeofficer View Post
    Italian Americans are a large group in our Country and State . Lots of Folks with Italian ancestry that will be predisposed to supporting one of their own. Mail in ballot "errors" or machine "glitches" are the only way Mastriano loses. I saw his signs all over left leaning Centre County last week, Washington County where I live and Mercer County earlier this week.
    My point was that anti-semitism is alive and well in PA, certainly among the black folk who cling tightly to their victim cards.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    My point was that anti-semitism is alive and well in PA, certainly among the black folk.
    A Rabbi walks into a bar...
    Ouch!
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    There is only one solution.
    you and I are probably on the same page brother.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    the problem is not holding people accountable,
    we should have removed any and all those who opposed any look at election fraud for not having the best interest of the people in mind. And it is our right to do so if we would just organize as a large enough group. This falls right inline with the whole I'm not going to vote ......why not? it's our right and obligation to do so, if every one of he people who says this to me would vote we would be a much much stronger influence but everyone thinks in terms of it's only me. Well there are a crap load of it's only me and my vote doesn't matters out there, enough to actually make a difference.
    I always like to ask these people how exactly not voting is going to make the problem any better...

On a related note, this past Tuesday I was back in PA and met a friend at a church in Northampton County for an event being held outside there. Had to take a leak, went inside to look for the head. Unbeknownst to me, the door I walked through was the entrance to the polls. The nice ladies there asked me for my name so they could check their records. Upon explaining my reason for being there and that I'm not a PA resident, the constable quickly came over and kindly, politely, but firmly, led me out of the room.

So I was glad to see that at least in this particular polling place, they are somewhat serious about stopping the bullshit that goes on in all too many polling places.
    They even have minds but do not think. -Dov Fischer

Page 33 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast