Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576
    PickingPA Guest

Default Re: Governor's Race 2022

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    "...we are free to support whomever we want." is not what was said in the fall of last year.
    The very definition of gaslighting.
    No, You re-introduced the conversation, my reply was an attempt at acknowledging your stance but re-directing back the the topic I was brining to light, which in part was the GOP establishment penalizing a non-swamp representative…for being anti-swamp.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    No, You re-introduced the conversation, my reply was an attempt at acknowledging your stance but re-directing back the the topic I was brining to light, which in part was the GOP establishment penalizing a non-swamp representative*for being anti-swamp.
    I'm not sure what difference it makes who re-introduced the topic, when you change what you said in the past, and pass it off as being what you always said, that's the very definition of gaslighting. However, it's not worth arguing about.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    I'm not sure what difference it makes who re-introduced the topic, when you change what you said in the past, and pass it off as being what you always said, that's the very definition of gaslighting. However, it's not worth arguing about.
    Edit

Pass

(Berks County)

I thought fo shizzle we had a thread discussing the battle over PA House leadership and the new *Independent*(D)* Speaker Rozzi, but I can*t find it.

And I bash Cutler so much in various threads that searching his name didn*t help either. So I*ll just add this to my previous post that references Cutler, because ONCE AGAIN*.he*s the reason PA is going blue, and he not only allowed it to happen, he was a snake putting the pieces in place

Anyway, if you*re wondering how the new PA House is coming along, and how the new session is going (and how we got here)

Skip to approx 1:24:00 of this NewsMax video:

https://www.newsmaxtv.com/Shows/Nati...vid/1_40av1ige
    Edit

Pass
    Now yer learnin'
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

This is nothing new. The PA RINOS did it to Lou Bartletta when he ran for Senator, and I'm sure every GOP primary in my lifetime.

Of course a conservative could never win in PA with no backing, and downright opposition from the GOP.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

(Chester County)

We could have George Washington himself run but mail in voting would defeat him. The Chester County R's are nothing more than a gathering of man on man butt sniffers
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    This is nothing new. The PA RINOS did it to Lou Bartletta when he ran for Senator, and I'm sure every GOP primary in my lifetime.

Of course a conservative could never win in PA with no backing, and downright opposition from the GOP.
    This is my point. You cannot primary the leadership out, because the primary opponent is on his/her own against a ranking RINO. It's proven time and again. There are two ways out. The second way is to let the games begin. The first way is to withhold your vote from a PROVEN RINO in the general. Yes, it's going to hurt short- and medium-term, but what do we have now? A slim R majority whose leadership just elected a D speaker, who is currently keeping the majority off the floor and unable to act, until the May special elections when the Ds will take back the majority, most likely.

(Chester County)

To get rid of a rino leader is do what the democrats do, #metoo them out. It's works about 90% of the time, much better than primary them out. Less costly too.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    To get rid of a rino leader is do what the democrats do, #metoo them out. It's works about 90% of the time, much better than primary them out. Less costly too.
    That's a great idea! Are you offering your services?
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx

PickingPA Guest

Bobby Gunther Walsh had Rep Doyle Heffley on his show yesterday and caught him off guard by turning the screws and demanding accountability for voting for democrat speaker Rozzi

He then basically ridiculed him for trusting democrats to abandon their partisanship

It’s a 15 min listen, but worth it

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1053-...share&pr=false

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576