Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Governor's Race 2022

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Personally if I were him I wouldn't bring it up, and if I did, you want a abortion, you pay for it, not the taxpayers.
    Drugs I dont know about, just look at philly and all the other wasteland cities. I would ban narcan for one,
    and make a law where cops aren't allowed to revive od'ers. You love your friends and family so much,
    YOU do something about it. I would also ban safe spaces for them to do their drugs. You want to do your drugs,
    do them at home or in the woods. And if your friend od's, dont call the ambulance because we are no longer servicing od'ers.
    If you dont like my policies,, move out of my town.
    I support Bogey1 for gubnor. That drug problem would sort itself out in no time.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    That's one of several reasons. But not because he wants to ban it if he could. It's because he wants to use his religious views to force someone else to do something that he doesn't like. There's no science behind his position, just ridiculous nonsense.
    What is the science surrounding abortion? Both pro life and pro choice groups have science. Pro life says when the egg and sperm come together and live cells start multiplying, it's a baby. Pro choice science says it's not a baby until it can survive on it's own, outside of the womb.
    You can't just say "science" and point your finger at either side, they both have their science, it d pends on what science you believe is relevant.
    Did you know (science), you can extract a zygote from a female and grow another whole person in a test tube? That science means a clump of a couple of cells can grow separated from the womb, just like any other human being.with their own genetic makeup.
    Btw, I'm not religious, I subscribe to no religion, but I do see the science.
    It's not a question of science, it's a question of legality. When does this separate human being get the right to life? Does it happen as soon as the cells come together and start multiplying or is there a waiting period before it earns the right to live?
    The Hostler

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    What is the science surrounding abortion? Both pro life and pro choice groups have science. Pro life says when the egg and sperm come together and live cells start multiplying, it's a baby. Pro choice science says it's not a baby until it can survive on it's own, outside of the womb.
    You can't just say "science" and point your finger at either side, they both have their science, it d pends on what science you believe is relevant.
    Did you know (science), you can extract a zygote from a female and grow another whole person in a test tube? That science means a clump of a couple of cells can grow separated from the womb, just like any other human being.with their own genetic makeup.
    It's not a question of science, it's a question of legality. When does this separate human being get the right to life? Does it happen as soon as the cells come together and start multiplying or is there a waiting period before it earns the right to live?
    Quoting Tom McDonald, it's strange that a bacteria is signs of life on Mars, but a heartbeat isn't a sign of life on Earth... They so Stupid
    SigGendered

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    It's not real difficult. People go to extremes to justify/rationalize bad behavior in order to ease their own conscious. Every person on this forum started their life when their parent's reproductive cells engaged with each other. If one person's dad had decided to go off in a towel/sink/whatever on the day they were conceived, that person wouldn't be typing on this forum today. It's very simple. The complications start when people try to rationalize the murder of a human being. It's easier for people to justify this murder basically for the same reason it's easier to be nasty to someone online vs in person--we don't see the person; therefore, it is easy to de-humanize that person.
    I can guarantee that most people would be sickened if a baby animal was lying on a table, and somebody ripped it's extremities off while it was living, and then proceeded to rip it's abdomen apart, and crush it's head with a pair of forceps--especially females. I work with a female who was shocked to see stuffed animals in Cabela's. This same female was advocating for the abortion of her own nephew because she thought her brother was too young to be a father.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I support Bogey1 for gubnor. That drug problem would sort itself out in no time.
    Exactly. Like my oncologist said, it'll get worse before it gets better. Thats just the way it is.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post
    Quoting Tom McDonald, it's strange that a bacteria is signs of life on Mars, but a heartbeat isn't a sign of life on Earth... They so Stupid

We kill billions of bacteria everyday. And a heartbeat is not a sign of viable life. Just because a fetus has a heartbeat does not mean it can survive on its own outside of the womb. It's generally accepted that the chances of survival are greater at 24 weeks and beyond.

(Clearfield County)

We kill billions of bacteria everyday. And a heartbeat is not a sign of viable life. Just because a fetus has a heartbeat does not mean it can survive on its own outside of the womb. It's generally accepted that the chances of survival are greater at 24 weeks and beyond.
    I'm sorry, what's the science that says not being able to survive on your own excludes you from being a human again?

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Back in June of 2020, when the original state rep (sorry...can't remember his name) cancelled on the Harrisburg second amendment rally, Mastriano basically stepped in and did a nice back-up job.
    Im sure he's looking at a lot of groups these days, but back then he was looking at ours.

(Butler County)

You're seriously comparing bacteria to a human fetus? I'm not one to say much on abortion, but that's fucked up.
    -Brandon

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    You're seriously comparing bacteria to a human fetus? I'm not one to say much on abortion, but that's fucked up.
    Look at the post he quoted. It was a reply based on the lyrics from a song.

Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast