Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576 LastLast

Default Re: Governor's Race 2022

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    Isn't that great. Tells us a lot about what the R leadership in Pennsylvania wants, and why the R gubernatorial candidate struggled to make a serious run.
    The Harrisburg R establishment is just another DC RINO Swamp, just on a smaller scale

The R “leadership” turned their backs on the rest of the Republican caucus and voted for the D

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    The Harrisburg R establishment is just another DC RINO Swamp, just on a smaller scale

The R *leadership* turned their backs on the rest of the Republican caucus and voted for the D
    If I say what I think, I'll just get a bunch of people telling me the time to make your voice heard is in the primaries, and once the candidate is decided, we all have to get behind the R candidate.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

If I say what I think, I'll just get a bunch of people telling me the time to make your voice heard is in the primaries, and once the candidate is decided, we all have to get behind the R candidate.
    Well, we are free to support whomever we want. And I’ve long been supporting efforts to primary certain “leaders” in the PA GOP

There are penalties if non-swamp elected members (appear) to support anyone other than the chosen establishment candidates. Or more correctly, simply choose not to endorse the incumbent. (Just so happens to be the same one calling out the swampiness in the above videos)

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...74#post4628174

Also

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...89#post4678389

(Dauphin County)

Well, we are free to support whomever we want. And I*ve long been supporting efforts to primary certain *leaders* in the PA GOP

There are penalties if non-swamp elected members (appear) to support anyone other than the chosen establishment candidates. Or more correctly, simply choose not to endorse the incumbent. (Just so happens to be the same one calling out the swampiness in the above videos)

Also

I'm not going to get into it further than to say this: My memory is not that short.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

I'm not going to get into it further than to say this: My memory is not that short.
    Considering the specific instances that I was pointing out, I’m not sure that tired argument needs to be re-hashed. Too many people with heels dug in

(Dauphin County)

Considering the specific instances that I was pointing out, I’m not sure that tired argument needs to be re-hashed. Too many people with heels dug in
    Agreed. But don't gaslight me. We both know people told others who they had to vote for, and quite vehemently, too.

Agreed. But don't gaslight me. We both know people told others who they had to vote for, and quite vehemently, too.
    Gaslight? I don’t recall re-introducing the topic

(Berks County)

Considering the specific instances that I was pointing out, I*m not sure that tired argument needs to be re-hashed. Too many people with heels dug in
    Funny, 'tiring' is the adjective I would use to describe his incessant beating of the dead horse(s).
    2024 Trump or Bust!

(Berks County)

I thought fo shizzle we had a thread discussing the battle over PA House leadership and the new “Independent”(D)” Speaker Rozzi, but I can’t find it.

And I bash Cutler so much in various threads that searching his name didn’t help either. So I’ll just add this to my previous post that references Cutler, because ONCE AGAIN….he’s the reason PA is going blue, and he not only allowed it to happen, he was a snake putting the pieces in place

Anyway, if you’re wondering how the new PA House is coming along, and how the new session is going (and how we got here)

Skip to approx 1:24:00 of this NewsMax video:

https://www.newsmaxtv.com/Shows/Nati...vid/1_40av1ige
    Now that shit really, really chaps my ass. Tar and feather would be a good opener for those fucking assholes. If anyone wants to march at their offices, I'll charge my bullhorn up and take the drive.
    2024 Trump or Bust!

(Dauphin County)

Gaslight? I don’t recall re-introducing the topic
    Well, we are free to support whomever we want. And I’ve long been supporting efforts to primary certain “leaders” in the PA GOP

Also

"...we are free to support whomever we want." is not what was said in the fall of last year.
    The very definition of gaslighting.

Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576 LastLast