Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576 LastLast

Default Re: Governor's Race 2022

If I*m not mistaken Fetterman ran unopposed. In that case it frees people up to switch to sandbag the opposing primary. And we have done it. Remember Operation Hillary, I think it was called, that Rush ran back in the day?
    “A Republic, if you can keep it.” - Benjamin Franklin

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by PASE717 View Post
    We could, but that still won't do us any good. It doesn't matter what dem gets selected in their primary. Their voter base will vote for whomever, or whatever, they are told too. That would also keep us from selecting the best candidate for the "R"'s due to less votes. Between fake "R"'s voting in OUR primary and mail in voting, we are stuck between a rock and a hard place. We need to first do something about the primaries, then deal with the mail in bs. There also needs too be restrictions on campaign funds or just have it be a fixed dollar amount that each candidate can spend. It just needs too be a fair, secure, and even playing field.
    Campaign money needs to come from the area being represented. No outside dark money.
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PASE717 View Post
    Oh, speaking of voters, let's not forget about the dems who switched parties just for the sole purpose of voting in OUR primary. Those !@#!@ have been pulling the Trojan Horse game on us for awhile. Then, after the weakest "R" makes it on the ballot, those same @!@$$@ will then vote dem during the general election. The dems also don't throw big bucks at something without a reason or a later benefit.
    Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    And so why aren't we doing the same thing? Gotta fight fire with fire.
    I do that when my desired candidates have no opposition and I got as much help doing that as I did attending dem rallies and town halls around here. I suggested people do that when Trump was up for his second round and vote for Burny but got no help. We're all in this alone.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by staylo View Post
    If I*m not mistaken Fetterman ran unopposed. In that case it frees people up to switch to sandbag the opposing primary. And we have done it. Remember Operation Hillary, I think it was called, that Rush ran back in the day?
    Doesn't matter, these keyboard cowboys ain't doing it.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    I'd love to se Doug in the race, problem is he's not an insider and the republican party bosses will throw him under the bus just like they did Wagner...
    The post above is spot on, and quoted from this thread - July 6, 2021

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    They (Republican “leadership” who were involved) expected the Dems to take their foot off the gas after they were given the keys to run the Trump Train off the rails.

They were wrong

And we are going to pay for it for a long, long time
    If that is true, then we have incredibly stupid, lazy and incompetent leadership in the PA Republican party. And, they should be removed. We need people with a plan, who want to win....not people whose future is determined by hoping things go well.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    If that is true, then we have incredibly stupid, lazy and incompetent leadership in the PA Republican party. And, they should be removed. We need people with a plan, who want to win....not people whose future is determined by hoping things go well.
    You missed the point.

They (R leadership) gave the Dems the mechanism to oust Trump, because they wanted him gone too. There were calculated decisions made by leadership, and they were expecting the Dems to play nice and back off after the sabotage mission was successful

There was no “stupid, lazy, incompetent” or “hoping things go well”

This was intentional. But they didn’t expect the dems to play for keeps. When you engage in treasonous political horse trading, you should expect the possibility of being curb stomped

Bryan Cutler and his little Boi Band of buddies got way over their skiis

PickingPA Guest

I thought fo shizzle we had a thread discussing the battle over PA House leadership and the new “Independent”(D)” Speaker Rozzi, but I can’t find it.

And I bash Cutler so much in various threads that searching his name didn’t help either. So I’ll just add this to my previous post that references Cutler, because ONCE AGAIN….he’s the reason PA is going blue, and he not only allowed it to happen, he was a snake putting the pieces in place

Anyway, if you’re wondering how the new PA House is coming along, and how the new session is going (and how we got here)

Skip to approx 1:24:00 of this NewsMax video:

https://www.newsmaxtv.com/Shows/Nati...vid/1_40av1ige

PickingPA Guest

And 17:50 of this video

https://vimeo.com/792333334/e8c0ea60c5

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Isn't that great. Tells us a lot about what the R leadership in Pennsylvania wants, and why the R gubernatorial candidate struggled to make a serious run.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576 LastLast