Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default US intelligence agencies and all three branches of government are corrupt

I am a big fan of theconservativetreehouse.com because in my opinion, the analysis is better than anywhere else. Please share this with your friends and families. Part of the problem is that so many people think these government bureaucrats care about the average American citizen. They are criminals with a propaganda division (mainstream media).

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ork-heres-why/

(Delaware County)

Default Re: US intelligence agencies and all three branches of government are corrupt

Quote Originally Posted by ed bernay View Post
    I am a big fan of theconservativetreehouse.com because in my opinion, the analysis is better than anywhere else. Please share this with your friends and families. Part of the problem is that so many people think these government bureaucrats care about the average American citizen. They are criminals with a propaganda division (mainstream media).

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ork-heres-why/

Mr Ed,

You already posted about this...

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=376638

You first posted about this subject matter on an obscure discussion subsection specific to BBQ meet-ups. That thread was eventually merged appropriately by the mods to the Lounge with another thread started on the same subject. Suggest you take a moment to review posting etiquette and protocols to better serve you and the board at large.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Lehigh County)

Exclamation Re: US intelligence agencies and all three branches of government are corrupt

Surprising 🤤

Default Re: US intelligence agencies and all three branches of government are corrupt

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Mr Ed,

You already posted about this...

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=376638

You first posted about this subject matter on an obscure discussion subsection specific to BBQ meet-ups. That thread was eventually merged appropriately by the mods to the Lounge with another thread started on the same subject. Suggest you take a moment to review posting etiquette and protocols to better serve you and the board at large.
    I thought I posted about it but couldn't find it later. I assumed I had typed it out but did not hit "submit thread" so I came back to it later to repost. My apologies.

According to a report in the Gateway Pundit, a second FBI agent in the last 3 month's has been arrested for raping and molesting a 13 year old girl. Fifty-one year old David Harris an active duty agent out of the New Orleans field office and he was was arrested in Ascension Parish and booked on charges of Aggravated Crimes Against Nature and Indecent Behavior with Children under the age of 13. So in addition to being an organization that routinely violates the constitution in illegally spying on Americans, it seems that they are also infested with pedophiles. How nice.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Bucks County)

Two out of thousands is not infestation. One out of one president is infestation.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Two out of thousands is not infestation. One out of one president is infestation.
    The SOP for the governments, FedCityState, it to charge you, or Your Mother, with 100 Felonies....But if you will plead Guilty to one or two misdeminor (screw the spelling) charges, We'll drop All he charges against Inocent people.
    That way the governments, get a WIN....It IS an Infestation!!!!
    Our brethren are already in the Field, why stand we here Idle?
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Allegheny County)

When they have the power to avoid consequences, 2 indicates thousands.

(Bucks County)

Kinda like doctors' mistakes. Got it.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Kinda like doctors' mistakes. Got it.
    I don't think comparing doctors mistakes to intentional government misconduct is an apples to apples comparison.

Do you think federal law enforcement officers and intelligence agency employees don't know about the corruption of their fellow officers or do they know about it and choose not to expose it for fear of losing their jobs/pension?

When doctors make mistakes you or your surviving family can sue. They don't have absolute or qualified immunity. Doctors don't have the legal power to violate your rights, charge you with crimes, and take your property under color of law. What they did to General Flynn, Roger Stone, the Trump family etc was criminal misconduct promoted by the mainstream media. How many "honorable" federal law enforcement officers and intelligence agency employees have exposed the misconduct and provided evidence of it?

Is every employee of the government corrupt? Of course not but as everyone can see we live in a banana republic where the law is applied differently depending on the person's politics. I don't see any federal law enforcement officers exposing it and the three branches of government only talk about it.

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/th...ence-explained