Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Keeping Dad away from the EDC

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    Curious, how old is your Dad, and does he have Alzheimer disease? All of us old folks don't have a problem with firearms.
    Dad is 83. There has been no dx of Alzheimer's.

I'm not trusting him since he came after me with a wooden cane when I tried to stop him from wandering off one night while he was having a snit. He's still strong as an ox, at least his hands. I slipped inside his reach and got the cane away from him, so my reflexes and self-preservation are solid, but I don't wanna deal with distance weapon(s) in his hands.

(Erie County)

Default Re: Keeping Dad away from the EDC

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    Dad is 83. There has been no dx of Alzheimer's.

I'm not trusting him since he came after me with a wooden cane when I tried to stop him from wandering off one night while he was having a snit. He's still strong as an ox, at least his hands. I slipped inside his reach and got the cane away from him, so my reflexes and self-preservation are solid, but I don't wanna deal with distance weapon(s) in his hands.
    Gotcha.... Sounds like you are doing right. My daughter has a biometric case because of two kids. Somewhere around 100 bucks from Home Depot with the discounts. Sure hope this doesn't happen to me in 7 more years, if I somehow make it there.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345