Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Philly Classifies Dirt Bikes and ATVs as Illegal for Street Use

Quote Originally Posted by Texas View Post
    So not only do you have a completely misinformed and ignorant position on the city of Philadelphia, its prospects, it's people, and it's overall health, you also have about as ignorant and doomer position on housing and claim "it's a bubble". So again, you're just digging a deeper hole of ignorance here, and a complete misunderstanding of the housing market in Philadelphia and beyond. I suggest you stick to like, perkasie local news, or quakertown issues. Something you might actually know about.
    The city is corrupt, every aspect of it's government is corrupt, that isn't speculation, that's a fact. The housing market across the country is currently inflated, as are other markets.

As far it's health, when there's murders every day, how healthy can the city be? Crime is rampant because of the corrupt city government. Philly can't even support it's own mass transit system without siphoning off $440M off the turnpike every year. That's not a sign of a healthy transit system. The rest of the state, as well as anyone crossing into the state are supporting a transit system that they will mostly likely never use. Meanwhile the rates to travel the TP just keep going up to fill in the hole that is Philly.

Just because the murders are caused by a "certain demographic" doesn't mean that they don't exist, and it doesn't mean that anyone there couldn't fall victim to it at any time. You want to live there fine, good for you, enjoy the shithole. Personally, I don't understand how anyone could support such a corrupt city.

What does the inflated price of your house have to do with lawless assholes taking over the streets and disrupting the lives of people that are actually allowed to travel upon the roadways?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by McSull View Post
    As the snow flies
    On a cold and gray Philly mornin'
    A poor little baby child is born
    In the ghetto
    (In the ghetto)

And his mama cries
    'Cause if there's one thing that she don't need
    It is another hungry mouth to feed
    In the ghetto
    (In the ghetto)

I come from a long way away
    And I know a fine thing when I see it
    See it
    For the same reason no one ever pointed a telescope at the sun
    Talking about the Red Angels of N-Y City
    Who shot the shot?
    Who got shot tonight?
    Who shot the shot?
    Who got shot tonight?
    Not even five enforcement agencies can save their own
    Never mind the people
    Tonight it's raining on the Angels of the City (who got shot tonight?)
    Did anyone prophesize these people?
    Only Travis
    Come in, Travis
    "All the animals come out at night
    Queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal (who got shot tonight?)
    Some day a real rain will come and wash all the scum off the streets"
    the city knows
    "Thank god for the rain to wash the trash off the sidewalk
    Listen you screwheads, here is a man who would not take it anymore
    A man who stood up against the scum, the filth
    Now I see clearly"
    Personally I know the alley
    Where Jack feeds on the birds of night
    Not even bubbies bicycling (two-by-two) can stop the blood and feathers flying
    Wearing overalls and for once and for all
    What is the dream?
    I'll tell it
    To live like they do in the movies?
    San Juan, you listening?
    Yeah, I bet you are
    Hands up for Hollywood (hooray!), I hear you
    Snappy on the air, hang in there, wall to wall
    You saved the world, what else, you saved the girl
    Chmpagne on ice, no stranger to Alcatraz to boot
    Or strip it down, chop it a little
    Being reasonable
    Just freedom to move, to live
    For women to take a walk in the park at midnight (who got shot tonight?)
    Hey, but this is serious, she can't even get back home (who got shot tonight?)
    Who shot the shot that popped the cop that chopped the cop and made him drop?
    "One of these days, I'm gonna get myself organizized"
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

The countdown to ban begins

I mean, go ahead. If you got butthurt, too bad. It's amazing that you would go Karen on me or anyone else when I'm simply challenging your misinformed beliefs. All the while having MURDER COUNT posts, and guys praising the use of PIANO WIRE to "solve the problem". I also love the guy who says "just open fire on em all". Like that's not bannable but my simple agitation is?

Honestly I don't care either way. Your little tiny McWorld here is so insignificant, it's like a tiny fart from my 4 year old, and worth about as much. If you cannot stand to have a little bit of discourse that goes outside your comfort zone and flies in the face of what you were so certain of, I feel sorry for you.

Typically boomer, by the way. OH NO SOMEONE IS IN HERE THAT DOES NOT AGREE WITH MY WORLDVIEW!!!!! It's like you don't believe In relatively free speech, which makes you adjacent to all those "leftists" you think are so terrible. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Also a big LOL on "banning" me. Like I couldn't make another account in seconds using one of my many emails, and because I use a VPN for privacy, you'd never know! Sad.

all I heard was waaaahhhhhhhhbhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(Bucks County)

I mean, go ahead. If you got butthurt, too bad. It's amazing that you would go Karen on me or anyone else when I'm simply challenging your misinformed beliefs. All the while having MURDER COUNT posts, and guys praising the use of PIANO WIRE to "solve the problem". I also love the guy who says "just open fire on em all". Like that's not bannable but my simple agitation is?

Honestly I don't care either way. Your little tiny McWorld here is so insignificant, it's like a tiny fart from my 4 year old, and worth about as much. If you cannot stand to have a little bit of discourse that goes outside your comfort zone and flies in the face of what you were so certain of, I feel sorry for you.

Typically boomer, by the way. OH NO SOMEONE IS IN HERE THAT DOES NOT AGREE WITH MY WORLDVIEW!!!!! It's like you don't believe In relatively free speech, which makes you adjacent to all those "leftists" you think are so terrible. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Also a big LOL on "banning" me. Like I couldn't make another account in seconds using one of my many emails, and because I use a VPN for privacy, you'd never know! Sad.

all I heard was waaaahhhhhhhhbhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I have no control over bans, just an observation. I bet you cant make a second account and get away with it. Buh-bye

(Bucks County)

The countdown to ban begins
    lol.. then he won't sell those high priced Sigs in the classifieds..

I use to live in Philly, so there are good, bad, worse and warzones.... the problem with the city now, is you didn't see this motorcycle/ATVs and other lawlessness under prior administrations, because it would have gotten stopped real quick even under Rendell...

Phila is part of my work territory and I have seen the decline in various areas that use to be neat and maintained... Yes there are those hipster and young professional areas that pop up near the colleges but the neighborhoods have changed overall and there isn't that overall sense of community anymore... and the trash seems to be everywhere like the streets are everyones trash bin... that is the biggest thing I noticed.

I'll stick to the burbs....

Well at least you live in the city and have earned the right to shit on it if you want to. East oak lane is really nice actually. Big stone houses.
    I used to work in the city, can I shit on it, or no?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pag23 View Post
    lol.. then he won't sell those high priced Sigs in the classifieds..

I use to live in Philly, so there are good, bad, worse and warzones.... the problem with the city now, is you didn't see this motorcycle/ATVs and other lawlessness under prior administrations, because it would have gotten stopped real quick even under Rendell...

Phila is part of my work territory and I have seen the decline in various areas that use to be neat and maintained... Yes there are those hipster and young professional areas that pop up near the colleges but the neighborhoods have changed overall and there isn't that overall sense of community anymore... and the trash seems to be everywhere like the streets are everyones trash bin... that is the biggest thing I noticed.

I'll stick to the burbs....
    I used to visit there often when I was younger, and lived closer. I refuse to visit anywhere that the government will take a criminal's side over a victim's. Also I recently converted to Boomerism, our leader Fudder Elmer, has forbidden us to cross the county line into Philadelphia.

transplanted Texan overcompensating by insulting everyone
    Relax, Francis. You're trying too hard.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I used to work in the city, can I shit on it, or no?
    You can poop on the edge of the Baltimore Pike Delco/SW Phila line.....

(Berks County)

I’ve heard that the philthytown school district is second to none, how are your kids making out there? Are they able to keep up with that tough curriculum?

Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast