Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Philly Classifies Dirt Bikes and ATVs as Illegal for Street Use

lotsa room down by the airport , some go there ... Talented guys too , go down and watch some weekend if your feeling brave .

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Don*t know where to start,
    I'd start with, "Nice last post"...and end with it too.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Don*t know where to start,
    You could start by getting out of your car more than once during a shift

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas View Post
    Police don't do shit anyway besides sit in their car and whine about krasner while they do fuck all and jerk off each other, orgasming when they simultaneously blurt out BLUE LIVES MATTER. Lazy fucks are basically on strike, because their triple chinned fat ass of a union prez has his panties in a wad. Waaaahhhh the mayor is a pussy, krasner is a pussy, waaahhhhhhhhh. Guess what you fat fucks, blue still has a job to do, and I suggest you do it. Or just retire. And as for the rest of you dumbass fucks in here jerking off about killadelphia, get a fuckin life, boomer scum. None of you bitches even live anywhere close to Philadelphia. Whereas I actually live in Kensington. Yeah, go ahead, make fun, but I guarantee my property is worth more than yours, and I can get a better meal in 5 minutes walk than you've had since never. And I know there's an old cop on here, idgaf. Fat fuck moved out of Philadelphia decades ago and polices it like it's Afghanistan. Shoulda never let the fat fuckers move out of the city.
    Welcome back Captain Butthurt!

thumb_butthurt-special-victims-unit-33199463.jpg

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas View Post
    Police don't do shit anyway besides sit in their car and whine about krasner while they do fuck all and jerk off each other, orgasming when they simultaneously blurt out BLUE LIVES MATTER. Lazy fucks are basically on strike, because their triple chinned fat ass of a union prez has his panties in a wad. Waaaahhhh the mayor is a pussy, krasner is a pussy, waaahhhhhhhhh. Guess what you fat fucks, blue still has a job to do, and I suggest you do it. Or just retire. And as for the rest of you dumbass fucks in here jerking off about killadelphia, get a fuckin life, boomer scum. None of you bitches even live anywhere close to Philadelphia. Whereas I actually live in Kensington. Yeah, go ahead, make fun, but I guarantee my property is worth more than yours, and I can get a better meal in 5 minutes walk than you've had since never. And I know there's an old cop on here, idgaf. Fat fuck moved out of Philadelphia decades ago and polices it like it's Afghanistan. Shoulda never let the fat fuckers move out of the city.

Tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

As far as the mentally retarded denizens of city council go and their bullshit attempt at playing to the woke mob with this don't pull people over for tint etc bill, who gives a shit? They weren't doing their job anyway! We should put up 3000 super high res cameras, hire more detectives, put up speed cameras and stop light cameras, and automate everything. Reduce patrol to simply responding to calls and securing scenes, and put all the rest of patrol on actual FOOT PATROL OR BIKE PATROL. (Not that they respond to calls either right now). Solve murders using the cameras. Beef up neighborhood services I and ticket every car without plates, registration or insurance that is parked, and then tow them in ten days. Christ, it takes months for a car to get towed that's obviously not up to code. Why? Lazy fucks. Oh, the address in 311 is like 1 off, and even though I see the car, and many others on the block that have expired shit, imma just not even get out of my car and go park somewhere and doze off. DO YOUR JOB

Not that I actually give a fuck about the murders, they ain't murdering me. Sure some sad shit like that one guy in brewerytown got ventilated, but like 99.9% of these murders are just dumb fucks murdering other retards. Probably better off without em.

Bottom line is the cops are pissed that that absolute tard krasner is in there and they've gone on soft strike because of it. They can't get around the fact that Kenney won't wear a blue lives matter shirt and suck them off. Deal with it. Do your job like the rest of us fucks do every day. You could damn well flood the DA with charges, actually respond to calls, and pull reckless drivers over all day. But you don't.
    Last edited by Texas; November 28th, 2021 at 11:46 PM.

(Bucks County)

(Bucks County)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/philade...talized/%3famp

Any Boomers here know where I can get a good cheesesteak and a double homicide?

(Delaware County)

The double, triple homicide is easier to find than a good cheesesteak.
    Our brethren are already in the Field, why stand we here Idle?
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Philadelphia County)

There are no pacts between lions and men.

Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast