Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Philly Classifies Dirt Bikes and ATVs as Illegal for Street Use

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    ....one of them was shot and killed the other night,right in the middle of the street as he sat astride his dirtbike which was promptly stolen before first responders arrived.
    Rich and vibrant culture. I wonder what the odds are that the bike that was stolen was already stolen when his melon exploded?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    See exactly what the fuck I mean.

Advocating sniping motorcyclists.

Why the fuck is this being allowed streaker?
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh. There's 500 lawless assholes riding and I'm upset because someone said they'd be happy to see a lawless person take the law into their own hands.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    A bunch of you sound like...ah what's the word I'm looking for...

Boomer fudds? Yea that works.

Literally advocating open and or mass murder cause someone hurt your feels by popping a wheelie.
    Fucking pathetic.

Are some of us really this weak around here, that someone running a red-light or riding an offroad vehicle is the end of the fucking world? Jesus christ, doomer boomer is fitting.

Fun fact, after adventure bikes, supermotos are the hottest growing segment of the industry.

Any of you know what that is? Doubt it, so let me tell you.

STREET LEGAL DIRTBIKES WITH SPORT BIKE WHEELS.

Anyone here ever see traffic in India, and the way intersections and highways work? No issues.

Quit being crybaby over a couple of assholes, there are assholes everywhere and in everything that ruin shit for everbody(except law enforcement though right? Lol)
    I have a supermoto, but it's not stolen and I don't ride like an ahole on it.

Eta: I have seen how they ride in India (since my wife is Indian). They ride 25-50cc scooters at about 10 mph though. My FIL tells me stories about him riding around over there.

Just like the massed groups that ride recklessly on both sides of the road.

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- A Philadelphia woman is on life support after being struck by a hit-and-run driver in West Philadelphia last week. It happened on May 18 at 52nd and Catharine streets around 9:39 p.m.

Surveillance video shows a blue Can-Am Maverick traveling north on 52nd Street from Baltimore Avenue when it entered into the intersection and struck Smith.

The vehicle continued north on 52nd Street and turned eastbound on Cedar Street.

Video showed the reckless driver passing vehicles on the wrong side of the road. "This is a Can-Am vehicle that's made for off-road use," said Captain Mark Overwise with Philadelphia Police Accident Investigation Division.
    https://6abc.com/woman-left-for-dead...icle/10704219/

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    I have a supermoto, but it's not stolen and I don't ride like an ahole on it.

Eta: I have seen how they ride in India (since my wife is Indian). They ride 25-50cc scooters at about 10 mph though. My FIL tells me stories about him riding around over there.
    Does she hate the white man?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Does she hate the white man?
    Not all white men, just me.

From that Progressive rag, the PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER

I caught them out of the corner of my eye a few weeks ago as I was sitting in my apartment which overlooks Eakins Oval. It was a formation of about 16 three-wheeled ATVs headed down the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, making a beeline for the Philadelphia Art Museum.

They swarmed onto the Museum*s front apron and proceeded to drive up the 72 steps to the upper plaza, then back down, dispersing at the bottom and fanning out onto the sidewalks and the Parkway, some of them driving against traffic, some doing wheelies.

As if on cue, a pair of motorcycles appeared and roared around Eakins Oval, the first of several dozen that would run this track that night. They are almost always present, especially in good weather, using the Oval and the Parkway and Kelly Drive as their own personal raceway for hours each night.

https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/com...-20210616.html

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    From that Progressive rag, the PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER

I caught them out of the corner of my eye a few weeks ago as I was sitting in my apartment which overlooks Eakins Oval. It was a formation of about 16 three-wheeled ATVs headed down the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, making a beeline for the Philadelphia Art Museum.

They swarmed onto the Museum*s front apron and proceeded to drive up the 72 steps to the upper plaza, then back down, dispersing at the bottom and fanning out onto the sidewalks and the Parkway, some of them driving against traffic, some doing wheelies.

As if on cue, a pair of motorcycles appeared and roared around Eakins Oval, the first of several dozen that would run this track that night. They are almost always present, especially in good weather, using the Oval and the Parkway and Kelly Drive as their own personal raceway for hours each night.

https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/com...-20210616.html
    They probably got kicked off of Airport Rd. I think that is patrolled by other LEO outside Philly PD.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    They probably got kicked off of Airport Rd. I think that is patrolled by other LEO outside Philly PD.
    Are you talking about the road that runs behind the airport, near Fort Mifflin ?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Are you talking about the road that runs behind the airport, near Fort Mifflin ?
    It runs around the airport, but I don't think it gets too close to Ft.Mifflin without looking at a map. It's a nice 2 mile or so loop with some decent twisties.

Eta: ok you are right. It is Ft Mifflin/Hog Island Rd. I had to look it up. We just called it airport rd back in the day.

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast