Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Philly Classifies Dirt Bikes and ATVs as Illegal for Street Use

A bunch of you sound like...ah what's the word I'm looking for...

Boomer fudds? Yea that works.

Literally advocating open and or mass murder cause someone hurt your feels by popping a wheelie.
    Fucking pathetic.

Are some of us really this weak around here, that someone running a red-light or riding an offroad vehicle is the end of the fucking world? Jesus christ, doomer boomer is fitting.

Fun fact, after adventure bikes, supermotos are the hottest growing segment of the industry.

Any of you know what that is? Doubt it, so let me tell you.

STREET LEGAL DIRTBIKES WITH SPORT BIKE WHEELS.

Anyone here ever see traffic in India, and the way intersections and highways work? No issues.

Quit being crybaby over a couple of assholes, there are assholes everywhere and in everything that ruin shit for everbody(except law enforcement though right? Lol)
    Last edited by icp4life162005; June 16th, 2021 at 08:50 AM.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    A bunch of you sound like...ah what's the word I'm looking for...

Boomer funds? Yea that works.

Literally advocating open and or mass murder cause someone hurt your feels by popping a wheelie.
    Fucking pathetic.

Are some of us really this weak around here, that someone running a red-light or riding an offroad vehicle is the end of the fucking world? Jesus christ, doomer boomer is fitting.

Fun fact, after adventure bikes, supermotos are the hottest growing segment of the industry.

Any of you know what that is? Doubt it, so let me tell you.

STREET LEGAL DIRTBIKES WITH SPORT BIKE WHEELS.

Anyone here ever see traffic in India, and the way intersections and highways work? No issues.

Quit being crybaby over a couple of assholes, there are assholes everywhere and in everything that ruin shit for everbody(except law enforcement though right? Lol)
    Since when did we let in Communist infiltrators???

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    Since when did we let in Communist infiltrators???
    Nope, he's one of those libertarians that thinks that laws shouldn't apply unless someone is actually killed by their actions. I know, it's difficult to tell them apart though.

The same game is always played though. It's just a guy doing a wheelie, it's just a stop sign, it doesn't matter. Except when it's 500 assholes blocking traffic, causing property damage because someone had the nerve to honk at them, and basically causing mayhem. How dare you motherfucking boomers get upset at those innocent fun loving riders, they're not hurting anyone.

Well that is until someone gets fed up with their bullshit and runs their asses over, then they play the victim.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Nope, he's one of those libertarians that thinks that laws shouldn't apply unless someone is actually killed by their actions. I know, it's difficult to tell them apart though.

The same game is always played though. It's just a guy doing a wheelie, it's just a stop sign, it doesn't matter. Except when it's 500 assholes blocking traffic, causing property damage because someone had the nerve to honk at them, and basically causing mayhem. How dare you motherfucking boomers get upset at those innocent fun loving riders, they're not hurting anyone.

Well that is until someone gets fed up with their bullshit and runs their asses over, then they play the victim.
    I want to hear that someone sniped one from afar, right in the watermelon.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post

I hear a whole bunch of whataboutisms, and buts he's doing this excuses to the advocating the murder of innocent people. Because they ride a different style motorcycle
    But whatever floats your boat.
    No different than a liberal saying all gun owners should die because they own murder tools.
    Or a racist saying all white people/black people should die.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I want to hear that someone sniped one from afar, right in the watermelon.
    See exactly what the fuck I mean.

Advocating sniping motorcyclists.

Why the fuck is this being allowed streaker?

(Philadelphia County)

India,supermotos,adventure bikes...nobody cares about any of that as none of that shit has a damned thing to do with thugs riding up and down Broad Street and beating the Hell out of motorists in Philadelphia.Anyone who dismisses the riding would sing a different tune if they had to put up with those assholes while trying to drive and get where they needed to get to.
    Last edited by Krichardson; June 16th, 2021 at 01:13 PM.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Berks County)

See exactly what the fuck I mean.

Advocating sniping motorcyclists.

Why the fuck is this being allowed streaker?
    ROFLMAO, have you fallen and bumped your head? 'Innocent people'? Are you smoking crack or something? These losers are nothing less than terrorists and probably have a rap sheet longer than my arm. Don't start not shit and there will be no shit.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lancaster County)

I hear a whole bunch of whataboutisms, and buts he's doing this excuses to the advocating the murder of innocent people. Because they ride a different style motorcycle
    But whatever floats your boat.
    No different than a liberal saying all gun owners should die because they own murder tools.
    Or a racist saying all white people/black people should die.
    This isn't whataboutisms. The people that engage in these rides aren't law abiding, they're riding en mass upon the public roadways interfering with vehicles that are legally allowed to be there. Dirt bikes, ATV's, and Quads are not, and were never allowed to ride upon the public roadways. What they're doing is completely illegal and they have no right to be there. It isn't about it being a different style, they have no right to be there.

I realize that is difficult for you to understand, but it is a fact. In a civilized society, we just can't have 500+ people getting into groups and disobeying every traffic law out there and basically giving a big "fuck you" to everyone else that is legally allowed to be on the roads. You want to ride a dirt bike, ride in the dirt. If you're riding a street legal bike, ride it legally, like the rest of the street legal vehicles out there. Don't try to twist this that it's a hatred for motorcycles, it's a hatred for lawlessness.

If a gun owner goes out there randomly shoots into the air, regardless if they kill someone when the bullet comes down, they most certainly should have their firearms taken away due to their irresponsible acts. Same goes for these assholes, they're riding irresponsibly, take their bikes away and have them destroyed.

I'll ignore the rest of your conflations.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    ROFLMAO, have you fallen and bumped your head? 'Innocent people'? Are you smoking crack or something? These losers are nothing less than terrorists and probably have a rap sheet longer than my arm. Don't start not shit and there will be no shit.
    ....one of them was shot and killed the other night,right in the middle of the street as he sat astride his dirtbike which was promptly stolen before first responders arrived.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast