Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Last day to comment on ATF proposal for pistol braces

Today is the final day for comments on the ATF's proposal for pistol braces. If you haven't commented, I urge you to do so. The ATF's proposal only seeks to turn more Americans into criminals, and does NOTHING to make the world a safer place to live in. The proposal looks like something that a first-year, lazy, low performing college student created for a class assignment. It will destroy the manufacturers and the associated jobs. It will cost firearm retailers millions of dollars in losses. And, it will harm all of the associated industries. From what I could find online, the braces are made in the U.S. I know the braces have been a Godsend for those of us who want a shorter firearm, but hated the stupid look/feel of the early semi-auto pistols. They've created a new market for firearms in the U.S. So, please comment. Anti gunners are commenting. We need as many Pro 2a people as possible.

https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...ilizing-braces

Default Re: Last day to comment on ATF proposal for pistol braces

Done.

You can also use the GOA link to submit the comment in the correct format and add your own text to the top:

https://www.votervoice.net/mobile/Gu.../86247/Respond

Please comment and get your friends and family to do the same.

We need ALL gun owners involved. Doesn’t matter if you don't have a braced pistol or don't like them. This is unconstitutional executive overreach and legislation by the ATF. It is will put tens of millions of gun owners in legal jeopardy, potentially without their knowledge.

Comments accepted til 11:59 PM Wednesday, 9/8. As of the time of this post, it is not too late.

Be respectful, but direct if you want your comment to be read. Cursing, etc. will cause comments to be discarded.
    I am not a lawyer.