Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: GOA Alert: Constitutional Carry Blocked by Republican Leadership

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    I said it before, until Wolf is gone and/or we have a PRO-GUN supermajority - these bills are nothing but a circle-jerk virtue signalling activity.
    Not really, it gets the vote on record and we have that to know who to target and primary if possible. It's never a bad thing to have these votes even knowing Wolf will veto. And when we do get a vote it's usually veto proof at least in the house.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    Not really, it gets the vote on record and we have that to know who to target and primary if possible. It's never a bad thing to have these votes even knowing Wolf will veto. And when we do get a vote it's usually veto proof at least in the house.
    This. It helps weed out the rinos

(Lancaster County)

Here's the scoundrels responsible for this: Rep. Williams, Rep. Farry, Rep. Labb, Rep. Mackenzie(both), Rep. Schroeder and Rep. Mehaffie

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    Exactly. I say this so much I sound like a broken record. Getting a recorded vote is crucial.
    Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH | Pennsylvania Director, Gun Owners of America | 703-321-8585

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Maybe if the Republicans seen more people on the steps of the capital building on June 7th they might have pulled the trigger!
    Probably not. Never did before. Now they got the cheat down, why would they care?
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by vfinnell View Post
    Exactly. I say this so much I sound like a broken record. Getting a recorded vote is crucial.
    That's only half. Getting the results widely known on election day is the missing part. I can never find a complete voters guide when I look.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    That's only half. Getting the results widely known on election day is the missing part. I can never find a complete voters guide when I look.
    We grade all legislators based upon their voting record. We need to be strategic as to which races we will target in a primary.
    Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH | Pennsylvania Director, Gun Owners of America | 703-321-8585

(Lancaster County)

FOAC had one of the Reps that I listed above ready to sign on as a co sponsor until the scorched earth attacks started by a certain organization. It would have gone a long way to convince the others...

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by vfinnell View Post
    🚨Constitutional Carry Blocked by Republican Leadership🚨

BLAST THEM!

Follow link to send message:

https://pennsylvania.gunowners.org/07092021/
    They can't even get this done in solid RED SC as well----Same BS. Playing politics---keep the pressure on these wimpy SE "Republicans".
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Cumberland County)

Above is today's marked calendar in the House. The leadership has now passed OVER HB 659. We need to keep up the pressure on House Majority Leader Kerry Benninghoff to run Constitutional Carry. Be sure to give his office a call and ask him to run HB 659. 717-783-1918

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast