Members will elect 25 directors in this election (the ballots are coming out now). Members need to send a clear message that we DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY. There are 28 candidates on the ballot. Bullet voting is the best way to send that message of accountability
The only director on the front of the ballot that deserves a vote is Owen Buz Mills as he stood up and supported Judge Journey’s attempt to bring in accountability.
NONE of the Nominating committee endorsed candidates deserve a vote. In particular members need to send the message that Carolyn Meadows, the NRA President who admitted that she shredded and burned her notes so that they would not be available, should not be re-elected.
I understand that Rocky Marshall is also running as a write in. In his short time on the Board, he has stepped up and asked the tough questions that Directors should. He deserves your support.
I ask that you please write me and Rocky in on the ballot for the 2021 board of directors election when you get you ballot.
https://taitnra.substack.com/p/nra-b...rs-ballots-are