Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default NRA Board of Directors Ballots are Out - Please VOTE

Members will elect 25 directors in this election (the ballots are coming out now). Members need to send a clear message that we DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY. There are 28 candidates on the ballot. Bullet voting is the best way to send that message of accountability
    The only director on the front of the ballot that deserves a vote is Owen Buz Mills as he stood up and supported Judge Journey’s attempt to bring in accountability.
    NONE of the Nominating committee endorsed candidates deserve a vote. In particular members need to send the message that Carolyn Meadows, the NRA President who admitted that she shredded and burned her notes so that they would not be available, should not be re-elected.
    I understand that Rocky Marshall is also running as a write in. In his short time on the Board, he has stepped up and asked the tough questions that Directors should. He deserves your support.
    I ask that you please write me and Rocky in on the ballot for the 2021 board of directors election when you get you ballot.
    https://taitnra.substack.com/p/nra-b...rs-ballots-are
    "...The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded...It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force."
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Northampton County)

Default Re: NRA Board of Directors Ballots are Out - Please VOTE

I haven't received my ballot yet. Is there a list of those up for election on the NRA site? Also, thanks for what you're doing... It's never easy to win when you're a write in candidate but you have my vote.

Frank

(Delaware County)

"...The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded...It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force."
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Bucks County)

The NRA certainly needs a reboot......

But a question for the OP. Who are you and why should I believe you? And what are your credentials? A quick look at your posts and all you have been doing for years is talking about is the NRA elections.

And sorry if this seems blunt.

(Delaware County)

Blunt is appreciated. Too little of that in the world today. I've been focused on fixing the NRA since 2019 when I took over what Adam Kraut was trying to do.

Long time member here - active in open carry (https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=26979) and getting local ordinances repealed for years (https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=87582) - competitive shooter in IDPA and USPSA until nerve damage in my wrist made me stop (I still shoot 3 gun but with PCC) -
    NRA training counselor, Appleseed shoot boss, Revere's Riders Event Director.
    For the past dozen years focused on firearms training and creating NRA certified instructors.
    Chair of Board at LPRGC
    Secretary/Treasurer for LPRGC Youth
    Secretary for Revere's Riders
    Trustee at NCCSC
    Member at Mifflin County Sportsmen's
    Member of NRA Whittington Center
    Life member NRA, GOA, 2nd Amendment Foundation, FOAC, Member FPC, Open Carry
    A proven leader with over 20 years of success in boards and senior executive management in setting policy for for-profit and non-profit organizations with service on Audit, Finance, Executive, Governance, Human Resources, Nominating and CEO Search committees and leadership roles as Board Chair, Board President, Secretary and Treasurer.
    Check out my LinkedIn for professional references https://www.linkedin.com/in/frank-tait-38344/
    Check out the details on Substack as well https://taitnra.substack.com/about?u...=menu-dropdown

good enough to get your vote?
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Beaver County)

More than good enough to get mine. Thanks for all you have done and are trying to do to drain that particular swamp. PM me if you get the chance.
    Lee
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will...

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by EZ3 View Post
    More than good enough to get mine. Thanks for all you have done and are trying to do to drain that particular swamp. PM me if you get the chance.
    Lee
    Thank you EZ!
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    The NRA certainly needs a reboot......

But a question for the OP. Who are you and why should I believe you? And what are your credentials? A quick look at your posts and all you have been doing for years is talking about is the NRA elections.

And sorry if this seems blunt.
    Fair question and good response from Frank. Frank is local to our area and is very active in the gun community. I've known of him for a few years and have met him a couple of times. IMO, he is a great candidate and worthy of the vote.

My ballot arrived yesterday and will go out in tomorrow's mail in the manner requested.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by lprgcFrank View Post
    Members will elect 25 directors in this election (the ballots are coming out now). Members need to send a clear message that we DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY. There are 28 candidates on the ballot. Bullet voting is the best way to send that message of accountability
    The only director on the front of the ballot that deserves a vote is Owen Buz Mills as he stood up and supported Judge Journey*s attempt to bring in accountability.
    NONE of the Nominating committee endorsed candidates deserve a vote. In particular members need to send the message that Carolyn Meadows, the NRA President who admitted that she shredded and burned her notes so that they would not be available, should not be re-elected.
    I understand that Rocky Marshall is also running as a write in. In his short time on the Board, he has stepped up and asked the tough questions that Directors should. He deserves your support.
    I ask that you please write me and Rocky in on the ballot for the 2021 board of directors election when you get you ballot.
    https://taitnra.substack.com/p/nra-b...rs-ballots-are
    We just received ours, two. They will be returned as you suggest. Thanks.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    We just received ours, two. They will be returned as you suggest. Thanks.
    Thank you!
    Marko Kloos 2007

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast