Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: ATF Proposed Rule Change: Factoring Criteria for Firearms with Attached Braces

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    Well, when ya wanna say "Constitution, motherfuckers" in 72 point font, that's the way...
    OK that was funny ... I guess I could take the two pages and change the font to 72 and send it again ..... that would be fun damn it where were you yesterday.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sgt.K again.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: ATF Proposed Rule Change: Factoring Criteria for Firearms with Attached Braces

Commented.
    Mostly browsing these days, and expanding the collection.

Here's my questions for the ATF aside from how will they know who has anything...

Let's say they push through this unconstitutional BS and make it a "rule".

Will an AR pistol become magically legal again if you don't have a brace on it?

Will a stabilizing brace be acceptable if installed on an otherwise "legal" AR rifle?

They keep causing themselves and us more work every time they do anything...and usually cannot explain their own reasoning.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    They keep causing themselves and us more work every time they do anything...and usually cannot explain their own reasoning.
    The entire ethos of the organization is to strip away and tax the god given rights of their countrymen. If you look at it from that perspective the reasoning is crystal clear. The ATF is a bunch of hypocritical traitors.
    F*#K THE ATF

(Lackawanna County)

I remember how comments saved the Bumpfire stocks.

Enhances public safety by reducing the criminal use of such firearms, which are easily concealable from the public and first responders.

Say goodbye to braces.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

Quote Originally Posted by qmcorps View Post

Enhances public safety by reducing the criminal use of such firearms, which are easily concealable from the public and first responders.

Say goodbye to braces.
    So we have to go this stupid-looking route for a pistol?

Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by qmcorps View Post

Say goodbye to braces.
    I agree, commented but it's unlikely to do much. The whole thing is idiotic but that's the democrat way. They campaign on gun measures, never get anything widespread passed and slowly chip away at things. They can't outright ban AR15's etc otherwise they'd never have anything to run on for the next election season. This way they can say "Look we got these evil braces banned". It won't do anything to change crime statistics but infringe on people's rights.

In all honesty I'm surprised they let them get that far, I've got one and it's literally an SBR. To anybody that doesn't know firearms probably couldn't tell you the difference between my brace and one with a full stock. The fact that it being split into two pieces with a strap over it is actually kind of funny.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by widgetman101 View Post
    I agree, commented but it's unlikely to do much. The whole thing is idiotic but that's the democrat way. They campaign on gun measures, never get anything widespread passed and slowly chip away at things. They can't outright ban AR15's etc otherwise they'd never have anything to run on for the next election season. This way they can say "Look we got these evil braces banned". It won't do anything to change crime statistics but infringe on people's rights.

In all honesty I'm surprised they let them get that far, I've got one and it's literally an SBR. To anybody that doesn't know firearms probably couldn't tell you the difference between my brace and one with a full stock. The fact that it being split into two pieces with a strap over it is actually kind of funny.
    Not that I disagree with your last paragraph, but what's the difference between a rifle and SBR besides 1.5" and $200?

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    Not that I disagree with your last paragraph, but what's the difference between a rifle and SBR besides 1.5" and $200?
    Nothing, it's just designed to restrict access for people to get these items. For some the $200 fee could be a barrier, honestly for me it's not the $200 stamp, it's the 9-12 month wait. I fall into the group of if I want something I buy it, and if I'm going to buy it I want it now. Hence why anything I've done so far NFA related has been Form1 stuff that has a much smaller waiting period than Form 4 stuff.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by widgetman101 View Post

According to the GOA, that can use the comments later in court to show that the ATF did not take them into consideration.

The military arms channel on YouTube had a lengthy video about this.

-Zach

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast