Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Leesport Gun and Knife Show June 12-13 at Leesport Farmers' Market

Gun/Knife Show at Leesport Farmer's Market

312 Gernants Church Road
    Leesport, PA. 19533

About 9 miles south of Cabela's down Rt 61- then just east off Route 61 to the indoors area of the Leesport Farmer's Market

Show Hours:
    Saturday - June 12th, 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
    Sunday - June 13th, 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM

200 tables

Admission:
    Adult: $8.00
    Children under 12 free with adult
    Free parking

BUY - SELL - TRADE (bring your guns/scopes/ammo/other items in to sell or trade, and see what you leave with...)

There will be a good selection of ammunition, firearms, magazines/clips, optics, mounts, accessories, parts, knifes, sharpening equipment, other tactical/defense items, ...

IMPORTANT ... Bring CA$H - many vendors do not accept credit cards (some may take a check...?...)

MORE IMPORTANT ... bring ENOUGH CA$H, just in case you find that item that you don't think you'll find, but if you do, you definitely want to be able to take it home !!!

Appalachian Promotions Gun Shows 717-697-3088 - vendor tables are $50 each. Leave a message.

Coupon ($1 off) is at http://www.thegunshows.com/wp-conten...ket-Coupon.jpg

(Berks County)

Default Re: Leesport Gun and Knife Show June 12-13 at Leesport Farmers' Market

The farmers market is there, but happens on Wednesdays, though.
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by azmule View Post
    The farmers market is there, but happens on Wednesdays, though.
    Isn't there a flea market outside on the weekends too? And Allentown Fairgrounds definitely has the farmers market next door on Saturdays.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Does Appalachian Promotions restrict concealed or open carry at their shows?

Does anyone know what is usually for sale at this show? A good selection of used guns? AR parts, including 80%? Thanks.

(Berks County)

I've been to 3 shows over the last couple years, small show, but decent percentage of used and private sellers. Not as much AR stuff as most shows - I don't recall seeing any unfinishred receivers, but I typically don't look for AR stuff at all.
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by azmule View Post
    I've been to 3 shows over the last couple years, small show, but decent percentage of used and private sellers. Not as much AR stuff as most shows - I don't recall seeing any unfinishred receivers, but I typically don't look for AR stuff at all.
    I don't notice much AR stuff when I go there but for some folks I expect it's a decent show. One guy always has a large setup with a whole lot of all kinds of long guns and there's usually a large ammo table there but his prices are too high for me. Otherwise, it's an assortment of miscellaneous stuff.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lebanon County)

I went this morning to the show. I walked around for an hour or so and felt like I saw everything. Alot of knifes and accessories there. There were two p80 tables there. One vender had a wide variety of ar uppers and miscellaneous ar stuff, everything you would need to build one. I think he had 80 percent lowers too. Then alot of bolt action rifles. Lots of books and alot of tables with targets. Went to cabelas and the army surplus store in Hamburg also, its just 10 min away.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by BPplinker View Post
    I went this morning to the show. I walked around for an hour or so and felt like I saw everything. Alot of knifes and accessories there. There were two p80 tables there. One vender had a wide variety of ar uppers and miscellaneous ar stuff, everything you would need to build one. I think he had 80 percent lowers too. Then alot of bolt action rifles. Lots of books and alot of tables with targets. Went to cabelas and the army surplus store in Hamburg also, its just 10 min away.
    How is the army navy store? How was Cabellas ammo and reloading supply?
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    How is the army navy store? How was Cabellas ammo and reloading supply?
    I was in Cabelas last Monday. They had large rifle primers $105/ 1000. American Eagle 5.56 ammo $15.99/20, no 9mm, no 22

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast