Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Spikes tactical 9mm AR pistol build issues

No change with the flat wound spring. Softer recoil, but i may have cut one too many coils off. I think its hitting the back of the buffer tube.

125 rounds tonight, 2 fail to feed due to operator error (i didnt smack the mag in all the way)

Going to swap the new trigger in and see what happens. I’ll tune from there.

Edit: slight change of plans...need a different bolt to use the FRT-15. The odinworks bolt isnt cut wide enough in the channel for full auto to let the reset tab sit in so i cant close the upper receiver all the way. For now i’ll swap the drop in 3.5lb out of the ar10. With any luck the FRT can be made to drop into the 308
    Last edited by HanzMcFeely; June 23rd, 2021 at 10:16 PM.

Pulled the LRBHO out last night to do some bending. No change. Im going to have Spikes send me a new one.

If no luck there, i’ll order a spikes, faxon, or new frontier bolt to try, and return my Odinworks one as an exchange

(Allegheny County)

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Thanks EM. I looked at those originally before going with the Odin bcg, and hesitated because i wasnt sure of quality and i’d never heard of them before.

I honestly may just order a spikes bcg since its their receiver set. Theoretically that should eliminate any incompatibility issues. With any luck i can return this odin bcg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234