Is there a reason why classified posts are not open to anyone?
-We have a very small PM storage and from what i can tell there is no warning for when it is full nor do we get a warning when it it full.
-I have been trying to contact a guy about an item i was interested in for days now, and i dont think he knows that his Inbox in full, because he keeps upping his thread as well as editing
-As i was trying to pm that guy, i noticed myself that my inbox was completely full and i got no warning whatsoever. There is no way anybody from the outside can contact me to tell me that either. On other forums, there are certain means to contact another member if their inbox is full, but not on here

I cannot even go to an old thread of this person and respond there because the only threads he has started are Classified Threads where NOBODY can respond. I dont understand the reasoning for this. If people have questions, why not make it public? If people would like to notify the person that the have interest, WHY only through PM. You can also make rules on what members post on threads etc.