Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: 🚴*♂️ Bicyclist shares his terrifying tale of road rage in Luzerne County

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    If those shoes are so difficult to unclip from the bike, how does he put his foot down when he stops at stop signs?
    Stop at stop signs.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I got it.
    You funny guy!
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

Default Re: 🚴*♂️ Bicyclist shares his terrifying tale of road rage in Luzerne County

If those shoes are so difficult to unclip from the bike, how does he put his foot down when he stops at stop signs?
    I understand you're being sarcastic, but you can come to an almost complete stop without putting your feet down

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by McSull View Post
    I understand you're being sarcastic, but you can come to an almost complete stop without putting your feet down
    ...and hold it for the length of time needed to determine if the road is clear?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

It's easy to unclip, you just twist your foot 5 or 10 degrees. The problem is the shoe itself. The sole is rigid plastic with a cleat that's not recessed. The mtb shoes have a recessed cleat and tread, they're designed to walk in off the bike. You'd kill yourself trying to run in road shoes.

(Allegheny County)

Good clubbing

Truckers hate the car drivers. Car drivers hate the motorcycle riders. EVERYBODY hates the bicyclists...

Obeying traffic signs/signals doesn't apply to them. But if you cut one of them off , they get their pink and yellow spandex riding costume in a bunch.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

someone comes at me with a golf club and I have Mustang Sally flashbacks and Mr Baccala' is nowhere to be found
    The chair is against the wall... John has a long mustache...

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by maille man View Post
    Truckers hate the car drivers. Car drivers hate the motorcycle riders. EVERYBODY hates the bicyclists...
    We like each other.

One early Sunday morning I rolled through a stop sign in Ben Avon right as a cop was pulling up on the side street. He turned and followed me. After a little ways, I stopped at a stop sign and motioned for him to pull up next to me. I thanked him for not writing me up. He said he was a cyclist too and just told me to be careful.

What I did was legal in Idaho and a few other places, where cyclists can treat a stop sign as a yield, and a light as a stop sign. If someone is too stupid to ride blind into traffic, the whole human race benefits when they're squashed like a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Stop at stop signs.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I got it.
    You funny guy!
    Lol that is funny. One time on our way to NJ, we came across a funeral procession. Even the guy on the road bike stopped. When he fell over because he couldn't unclip his foot, even the guy in the casket rolled over laughing. IDK how many people saw this but it was hysterical. Then the guy was laying on the ground, trying to unclip his foot that was now against the ground. Eventually he got both feet out and was able to stand up.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast