Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Fitzpatrick voted for the Jan 6th commission. He has to be voted out next electio

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    It*s the job of the local police to handle local crime. Should others fall for riots also, yes. But this happen on FEDERAL PROPERTY. We should investigate everything. And I don*t personally give a fuck about your opinion of me being laughable. To the *Administrators* here, if you are gonna continue to allow personal attacks, then I ain*t biting my tongue anymore. If others can get away with it, so can I.
    Says the guy with *KILL WHITEY* as his signature line! Take your racism somewhere else!

Default Re: Fitzpatrick voted for the Jan 6th commission. He has to be voted out next electio

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    Says the guy with *KILL WHITEY* as his signature line! Take your racism somewhere else!
    I didn't notice that before.

Aggies Coach - Why do you have that signature? You can't be against racism while advocating violence against people because of their color.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ed bernay View Post

Aggies Coach - Why do you have that signature? You can't be against racism while advocating violence against people because of their color.
    He's only against us being raciss, he's OK with his own.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lehigh County)

FNC*s Carlson: January 6 Commission Aimed at Anyone *Who Stands in the Way of the Democratic Party*s Agenda*

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...partys-agenda/

Here's a partial transcript of the video in that story:
    "
    CARLSON: Here*s a story for you. A mysterious letter appeared on Capitol Hill this week. It was addressed to every member of the U.S. Congress. The letter arrived on the official letterhead of the United States Capitol Police, but it wasn*t from the Chief or from any individual officer. Instead, the letter was signed, *Proud Members of the United States Capitol Police.* So, it was anonymous. And that was the first tip this was not your average security bulletin. It definitely was not.
    "
    --ET

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ed bernay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    He's only against us being raciss, he's OK with his own.
    Because DOUBLE STANDARD. its the Demodouches standard play against anything directed at them
    bailout the working class not the freeloading class

(Lehigh County)

To hell with any 6 January investigations! How about we investigate this ridiculous Scamdemic/Plandemic we have been "dealing with" for the last 14 months?

(Bucks County)

You guys should cut the Coach some slack. His sig line is sarcastic.
    Race baiter he might be, but he's OUR race baiter. Any outsiders F with the coach, we stomp them into a mud hole.
    And, I don't care if he occasionally steals a hubcap or two.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123