Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Bucks Sheriff Primary

Anyone else surprised that the Dems ousted Milt Warrell in the primary yesterday? For a Dem I felt he was doing a really good job. Guessing that is why the Party didn't back him. Rumors are out there he might run as an I or even an L
    DISCOUNTS - Steel Target Paint: beaverje10 (10% off) | Wiland USA: jbeaver05 (5% off)

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Bucks Sheriff Primary

Ousted by gun control loving Commies. Surprised?
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

I deleted my previous comment about hoping Warrell doesn't run as an Independent because honestly I don't know if the Republican candidate is pro 2A. I need to do more research.

One other thing, if you believe the Presidential election was stolen and that electronic voting machines played a part (which I do), what makes you think this primary was legit? Warrell lost by almost 30,000 votes. I find it hard to believe that 75% of the democrats in Bucks County are progressives. Not believable to me.

Santarsiero endorsed Lomax so you can bet he is anti 2A.

Quote Originally Posted by ed bernay View Post
    Warrell lost by almost 30,000 votes. I find it hard to believe that 75% of the democrats in Bucks County are progressives. Not believable to me.
    Lomax is also black. Don't underestimate the power of wokeness these days.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    Lomax is also black. Don't underestimate the power of wokeness these days.
    He checks all the Progressive boxes....retired PSP major? Wonder what his history with the dept was....

(Bucks County)

I was reading something on FB (can't find it now) that one of the reasons the Dem Party didn't endorse Milt was because he supports law enforcement, the thin blue line and opposes defund the police. This is in direct contradiction of everything the lefties stand for. It was mentioned that it was a radical faction of Upper and Middle Bucks Party members that were pushing him out. Which seems weird to me since I would imagine that the upper 2/3's of the county are less populated and would think far LESS radical.
    DISCOUNTS - Steel Target Paint: beaverje10 (10% off) | Wiland USA: jbeaver05 (5% off)

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ed bernay View Post
    I deleted my previous comment about hoping Warrell doesn't run as an Independent because honestly I don't know if the Republican candidate is pro 2A. I need to do more research.

One other thing, if you believe the Presidential election was stolen and that electronic voting machines played a part (which I do), what makes you think this primary was legit? Warrell lost by almost 30,000 votes. I find it hard to believe that 75% of the democrats in Bucks County are progressives. Not believable to me.

Santarsiero endorsed Lomax so you can bet he is anti 2A.
    You'd be surprised how many voters (on both sides of the aisle) just vote down the line of the suggested ballots they get from their local party groups.

(Bucks County)

Surprised, no. Disappointed, yes. I swear I remember seeing him on a republican primary ballot and lost to Donnelly then switched for the next election. I'm not the only one that seems to recall this either. But, I can not find any confirmation of this, even after going through election records for the county.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by hunterdan View Post
    Surprised, no. Disappointed, yes. I swear I remember seeing him on a republican primary ballot and lost to Donnelly then switched for the next election. I'm not the only one that seems to recall this either. But, I can not find any confirmation of this, even after going through election records for the county.
    When he was elected, I was worried, but I honestly don't think he gives a rip about party affiliation. He seems like he's an apolitical CLEO of the county. And that probably came back to bite him in the ass.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawgbeav View Post
    When he was elected, I was worried, but I honestly don't think he gives a rip about party affiliation. He seems like he's an apolitical CLEO of the county. And that probably came back to bite him in the ass.
    ^^^^This^^^^

He seems like he has been doing a decent job.

That’s antithetical to being a democrat these days.
    Accuse your enemy of what you are doing as you are doing it to create confusion -Karl Marx