Reviving this thread for this year!! Same bat time, same bat place...

What: Cookout and social gathering
Who: All PAFOA folks and their associated friends coming to Harrisburg for the rally
When: Monday, June 7th, 1 PM to 4ish
Where: 25-30 minutes south of the Capitol: (directions to be PM'ed)
Why: Why not?

Mrs O and I have always been thankful for those that go out of their way to fight for our 2A rights, and this is just our way to say thank you!

I'll fire up the grills about 1PM and provide all the hamburgers and hot dogs and associated condiments you guys can eat (and I've seen some of you eat). All I ask of each participant is that you bring some kind of side food item: chips & dip, pasta / potato / green salads, casseroles, cookies / brownies / muffins (bacon donuts), drinks, whatever.

We've got plenty of power, crock pots, coolers, etc. as needed. Hang out, catch up with friends, visit the horse barn, play with the dogs, or just grab a bite and hit the road. There's plenty of parking and plenty of space inside and out to entertain.

For planning purposes, I'm only 20 minutes south of the turnpike, and here's about how long it takes me to get to various parts of the Commonwealth:

Pittsburgh 3:20
Johnstown 2:40
York: 20 minutes
Lancaster: 44 minutes
Kennett Square: 1:40
KoP 1:35
New Hope 2:25
Allentown: 1:45
Wilkes Barre: 2:10
State College: 2 hours

If you can make it please post below to help keep a count. If you need directions PM me or ask below and I'll share the info, cell number, etc. via PM. I'm just trying not to leave to much information on the internet for eternity!

Travel safely,
JHaydenO