Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default My voting experience..

I just got back from voting today like many of you. Although I hope not everyone has the same experience that I had.

Long story short- I was given a ballot and told to go vote at one of the private voting sections like usual. Upon filling out the front of my ballot and flipping it over I was surprised to see that the ballot was already pre-filled out for me (you can guess for which party). I told the judge there to which they all acted surprised and said they have no idea how that could have happened (sure).

They gave me a new ballot and I filled it out and scanned it in and left.

Just wanted to share my story and make everyone aware what may be happening so everyone can be on the lookout. This happened in Allegheny Co.
    Dont Forget To Give Me Some Good Rep! Thanks!

(Carbon County)

Default Re: My voting experience..

PA County Judge Says Republican Ballots Cannot Be Scanned.

MAY 18, 2021NATALIE WINTERS

A Pennsylvania county is experiencing issues scanning Republican ballots during local elections and primary races, according to officials.
    *Chris Varney, Judge of Elections says they were initially under the impression that it was a problem with all ballots, but then determined it was only a problem with Republican ballots,* local news reported.

The election official was unaware how many other precincts were experiencing the same issue, but noted it was occurring in numerous locations across Fayette County.

The Fayette County Bureau of Elections confirmed the reports of precincts across the county rendered unable to scan ballots.

*The solution provided by Fayette County officials was to collect ballots from voters and store them in the back of voting machines * but not to scan any of them to ensure the process was handled in a fair manner,* reports added.
    https://thenationalpulse.com/breakin...lican-ballots/

Fayette County put in the Dominion Machines in early 2020.

Uniontown, PA * For the next three months, Fayette County Election Bureau officials will be hard at work preparing for their first Election Day with the county*s new voting system.

Representatives from the Denver, Colo.-based Dominion Voting Systems met with election employees and Fayette County commissioners Wednesday afternoon to kick off the county*s latest venture.

Founded in 2002 in Toronto, Canada, Dominion Voting Systems sells electronic voting hardware and software, including voting machines and tabulators, to municipalities and other organizations across North America. As of September 2019, Dominion voting machines are used in more than 2,000 jurisdictions in 33 states and Puerto Rico.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Bucks County)

Notice how the amendments were on the back? Sneaky---I can guarantee if it were an Anti-gun amendment it would have been on the front of the ballot and in bold, plain language.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by BandanaBandit1 View Post
    I just got back from voting today like many of you. Although I hope not everyone has the same experience that I had.

Long story short- I was given a ballot and told to go vote at one of the private voting sections like usual. Upon filling out the front of my ballot and flipping it over I was surprised to see that the ballot was already pre-filled out for me (you can guess for which party). I told the judge there to which they all acted surprised and said they have no idea how that could have happened (sure).

Just wanted to share my story and make everyone aware what may be happening so everyone can be on the lookout. This happened in Allegheny Co.
    What happened with the original (pre-filled) ballot? Hopefully you tore it into pieces in front of the judges ..

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post
    What happened with the original (pre-filled) ballot? Hopefully you tore it into pieces in front of the judges ..
    They took it from me, folded it in half, and said they would write spoiled on it. I was going to rip it in half but wasn't sure if that could somehow get me in trouble for something.
    Dont Forget To Give Me Some Good Rep! Thanks!

(Montgomery County)

I'm being told that were some troubles with R ballots in Delco where when ballots are scanned the screen says paper jam instead of successfully voted. Not to worry the nice democratic judge said it would count anyway.

If this turns out to be another loss for R's(Ballot Questions) and we don't demand accountability then we'll get what we deserve.

(Mercer County)

Low turnout at my polling place #200 at 415 pm, no lines 10 voters there when I got there, 4 more came in before I left. Only 1 person with mask, everyone else was free including all poll workers

(Bucks County)

i was 178 at 450. no one there when me, my wife and mom got there. i also made sure my dad that passed away in March wasnt still on the roster to vote for biden in 3 years
    bailout the working class not the freeloading class

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by BandanaBandit1 View Post

Sorry to hear it but good catch.

(Chester County)

The democrats changed polling places this morning without notifying anyone ahead of time. Luckily there were Republicans directing voters to the Baptist church where it was changed to. I said to the one fellow that voting in a church for democrats would spur a low turnout and would be like garlic to a vampire. There are still no numbers on the ballots that match the receipt. At least this time there was a receipt but it's meaningless without a matching number on the ballot. The communists hard at work subverting our system of voting. The next round will be selections not elections.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast