Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default IWB holster for Springfield XD9 4"

Looking for a cheap (like $25ish) IWB Kydex or similar (nothing soft, like neoprene) holster for a Springfield XD 9 4".
    Sitting watching TV last night and my wife asked me to meet someone real quick at a nearby parking lot to sell something she had listed on market place.
    I didn't have a pistol on me as I usually take it off once we are settled in ( I know I shouldn't do that and that's a topic for a different discussion) but it made me realize I don't have a quick grab holster to just throw on and get out the door. All of my holsters are OWB that have to get threaded on the belt. That's what I prefer for all day carry.
    Between my thinking of what gun/holster combo to grab (I also have a Kimber full size 1911 I occasionally carry) and my hast to get out the door, I ended up not grabbing anything - I think that's a first.
    Made me realize I need to cheap grab and go holster for situations like this.
    I thought about a Fobus paddle holster - I actually liked the one I had for the Shield I just own - but I really want IWB especially now that we have t-shirt weather
    I tried a Google search and Amazon and the cheapest I was finding was $40. There has to be some company out there that sells something in the $25 - $30 range

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: IWB holster for Springfield XD9 4"

Check out Remora holsters. They are good for a quick grab out the door.

But other than that style - I'm done with cheap holsters. Look at a single clip Kydex IWB. The Vedder Light Tuck is very high quality but more expensive than what you had in mind. There are single clip options in the $25 price range though I'm sure - just don't know any offhand.

(Chester County)

I have a Crossbreed SuperTuck that I got from Crossbreed Seconds.

I've had it for years and I remember not even seeing any type of damage or anything to warrant it being on the seconds page but they are more in my price range, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierBK View Post
    I have a Crossbreed SuperTuck that I got from Crossbreed Seconds.

I've had it for years and I remember not even seeing any type of damage or anything to warrant it being on the seconds page but they are more in my price range, haha.
    Awesome, thanks. Just ordered a nice Crossbreed seconds. Been wanting a Crossbreed, too.